A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

Stranger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester was way off key, it was kind of hard to enjoy the chorus. I don't really think I like the melody either. It helped when Mike harmonized in the last chorus though. The arrangement is pretty generic and boring too from what I can tell. But the verses definitely sound awesome.

I dont think we will get thst one for a while Probably not until the game comes out, when is the game coming out?

The beta is up already I guess.

There's someone here that have access to the beta, and can check if it's there?

P.S. Maybe it's only in the full game and not in the beta.

Down as in it's being updated, or down as in too many people are playing it trying to see if the song is actually in it now?

After a few listens, the track still sounds pretty good. I can't wait to actually hear what Mike is saying in that second verse.

Down as in it's being updated, or down as in too many people are playing it trying to see if the song is actually in it now?

After a few listens, the track still sounds pretty good. I can't wait to actually hear what Mike is saying in that second verse.

Down as in its being updated and the beta ended

Wow!! I never thought LP would debut a song like they did with Qwerty back in '06 at Summer Sonic again. Chester sounds really awesome on the chorus. I am also very glad to see that this is for Recharge, not for the main album. Great news about that. I can't wait to hear the studio version as well! I wish Mike would leak it to us.

I promise something very exciting... in the next month.

Linkin Park have already finished one song for their new album and they'll be releasing it soon.

New. Album. "Release".

This is not the same song.

This is new, but it's not from the album, and they're not gonna release it (soon).

New. Album. "Release".

This is not the same song.

This is new, but it's not from the album, and they're not gonna release it (soon).

It absolutely IS the same song: "Linkin Park have already finished one song for their new album and they'll be releasing it soon, Bennington says. The track features a yet-unnamed special guest."

The album isn't anywhere close to being done, they're not even done writing yet. We probably won't hear any new album music for at least 6 months. That isn't "soon" by any stretch of the imagination, and Linkin Park isn't known for doing collaborations on their "main" studio albums (or if they do, they're not the kind that get a lot of hype - Dust Brothers on With You, that guy who played the flute on Nobody's Listening, Owen Pallet on I'll Be Gone...). Linkin Park also doesn't finish one song for an album while the rest of it doesn't even have a sense of direction, they work on songs in batches of 5 or 6.

Meanwhile, this song IS already finished, IS coming out soon, and DOES feature a special guest. The LP Recharge website was just updated within the last couple days, which is a pretty good sign that the game will be out within the next month or so. I've been saying since that article came out that AOL didn't know what they were talking about.

This is definitely the 'same song'. Obviously, this wouldn't be on the 6th album. This song was made exclusively for LP Recharge, and it's also a collaboration, LP doesn't put collaborations like this on main albums. We won't get a new LP album until mid to late 2014, my bet is on spring/early summer 2014 if all goes as scheduled. We also still have ''Mall'' which will be promoted hugely by LP and LP will be involved with it throughout.