A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

Stranger

Not in Australia by the looks of it. I got a response from the iTunes store team who advised that the song had been pulled - either by the label or by Apple themselves. Didn't give an explanation as to why.

It still appears in search results since it exists as part of the pre-order for the RECHARGED album - but as an 'album only' track - meaning the download of it is no longer available.

Not sure what's happened here. I checked the US store and it's still available there (and was placed at #23 when I searched before).

Very odd, hopefully an actual explaination will be given or things will be fixed soon enough!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll release ALTNC as CD single with Until It Breaks (Datsik Remix) as the second track.

Source.

Why would they not include the reboot of ALTNC... Maybe I'm crazy but I would think that's the more logical choice. Something like ALTNC (Album) and ALTNC (Rick Rubin Reboot) am I wrong?

Why would they not include the reboot of ALTNC... Maybe I'm crazy but I would think that's the more logical choice. Something like ALTNC (Album) and ALTNC (Rick Rubin Reboot) am I wrong?

Mabye they wanna leave that as suprise on the album, agree it would be a more logical choice, or even other related to the song but oh well

Edited by Jesper

Agree, but it's another song from the album anyway..

Agree, but it's another song from the album anyway..

Exactly. The UIB remix has been out for a while now, yeah, but at the end of the day the UIB remix will be on the same album as the reboot. So that argument is invalid in my opinion.

new LPTV :P

Yeah but Astat posted that a week ago lol. It seems like they'll post the 3 parts after a week of each part being Xbox Live exclusive.

That's exactly like the xbox video right? Nothing is exclusive anymore these days ^^

Yeah they posted it yesterday I think. I was thinking they'll probably post part 2 next week, after it's been Xbox exclusive for a week. (That's basically what they did with this)

Different version (posted by Biel):

Looks like they've already made the stems available to other artists for remixes! They're apparently going to do a remix contest for this song on Microsoft Surface, so I guess it makes sense that the stems would've gotten sent to "professionals" first.