A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

Stranger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol WTF

Brad, Phi and Rob are very uninspired they are like ''yeah mike keep talking and do whatever you want it's gonna be great''

I imagine this is how most band meetings are nowadays when it comes to new music..

lol WTF

Brad, Phi and Rob are very uninspired they are like ''yeah mike keep talking and do whatever you want it's gonna be great''

lol "yeah....yeah it's gonna be good." Mike talks for 5 more minutes: "Yeah I think it'll be really good"

i dont think those are the official ones i alresfy heard the victmized one at LPA temix contest

Wow... Part of me is glad that it hasn't leaked and part of me wants to go look up that remix because it legitimately sounded cool.

Another lame video with Joe's style. I have begun to hate all of Joe's videos. I haven't like any LP music videos since the MTM days, although I did like The Catalyst. The rest are just meh.

1. You've seen 2 screenshots and a 5-second clip recorded on a camera phone.

2. These CGI videos may be "directed" by Joe, but Ghost Town Media does like 90% of the work. See: Waiting For the End. Once they're done with the basic on-set shots, Joe's out of the picture.

2. These CGI videos may be "directed" by Joe, but Ghost Town Media does like 90% of the work. See: Waiting For the End. Once they're done with the basic on-set shots, Joe's out of the picture.

Trust me, I can already tell I will not like the music video based off of those two pictures alone, and maybe even the fact that Joe/Ghost Town Media are working on the video. Just personal preference, those style of music videos aren't my cup of tea. I like band performance music videos with themes that relate to the lyrics, much like what you see in a lot of alternative band's music videos, or even rock or metal.

That's like blaming a movie director for a bad plot when he's not the writer, like it happens all the time lol. These 2 or 3 screenshots weren't even finished graphics.

A band performance , other than summer sonic, would be probably extremely stupid, that's why they are doing a CGI video.

That's like blaming a movie director for a bad plot when he's not the writer, like it happens all the time lol. These 2 or 3 screenshots weren't even finished graphics.

A band performance , other than summer sonic, would be probably extremely stupid, that's why they are doing a CGI video.

More power to them then, just not my cup of tea.

They mentioned it a couple of times that most of the music videos are not Joe's own ideas. They pick a treatment (an idea by someone else) and he adds his personal style + additional ideas as a director to it.

The same thing happens with all the album artwork now too. They just pick ideas, it's nothing unusual.

They mentioned it a couple of times that most of the music videos are not Joe's own ideas. They pick a treatment (an idea by someone else) and he adds his personal style + additional ideas as a director to it.

The same thing happens with all the album artwork now too. They just pick ideas, it's nothing unusual.

I just prefer the Hybrid Theory/Meteora/Minutes To Midnight music videos over the A Thousand Suns/LIVING THINGS/A Light That Never Comes music videos.

Does he say 3 and half million polygons towards the end of the video? That's not very much, if that's supposed to be the entire city, maybe it was put out of the context.

I think the number is realistic. If you take a look at all the stuff you see almost no details. Even the big models of them seem to be done pretty badly in terms of details.