22.09.2012 - Las Vegas, NV - iHeartRadio Music Festival

hahninator

"Catch the iHeartRadio Music Festical from wherever you are!" then only for USA <_<

I love it when that happens... really, I love it...

anyway, I concur with astat's view that they won't debut anything, but they might mess about with some arrangements. but I highly doubt we'll get anything vastly different to any other non-headline/promo show.

my bet's on one or more singles from each album, and possibly the V/Q mash-up

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of said the same thing. The idea of Seniority in the music industry is fading. I hope linkin parks set isnt cut

Maybe so but LP always is at the top of the seniority list. Well, close to it. Gaga last year got like 13/14 songs including a 1 song encore but for a rock band LP always gets the most. LP/JZ at Live 8 got a mega long set compared to anyone else. I know they combined two set lengths but still, that's pretty legit.

LP playing 10-11 songs this year. WAY more than most people.

Maybe so but LP always is at the top of the seniority list. Well, close to it. Gaga last year got like 13/14 songs including a 1 song encore but for a rock band LP always gets the most. LP/JZ at Live 8 got a mega long set compared to anyone else. I know they combined two set lengths but still, that's pretty legit.

LP playing 10-11 songs this year. WAY more than most people.

Who is Justin Beiber or Lady Gaga or Lil' Wayne or Nicki Minaj? I never heard of them, I listen to real music.

They're gonna play a 30 minute Bleed It Out extravaganza!! Featuring RME/APFMH/BITS/NRL/Pictureboard/15 minutes of stand up comedy/Faint/Sabotage/OSC

You heard it here first!

How'd you know that? source?

Who is Justin Beiber or Lady Gaga or Lil' Wayne or Nicki Minaj? I never heard of them, I listen to real music.

Niki minaj,no more famous after she sung an anti ISLAM song,Lil wayne is king of hip hop these days,I like him,he's singing 3 songs on daily basis,my friend is a huge fan of him,last time in grammys he was nominated the most after Adele,dnno about Lady gaga & Justin bieber

How'd you know that? source?

Niki minaj,no more famous after she sung an anti ISLAM song,Lil wayne is king of hip hop these days,I like him,he's singing 3 songs on daily basis,my friend is a huge fan of him,last time in grammys he was nominated the most after Adele,dnno about Lady gaga & Justin bieber

The first one was joking and the second guy is being sarcastic....

They're rehearsing, apparently. Either they're doing something new or rehearsing something REALLY different.

Posted Image

Anyone know what song this is? The only real clue is the screens... I'm not sure the guy you see all the way on the right (in the center of the pic) of the stage is Chester or Phoenix

Edited by Soul

They're rehearsing, apparently. Either they're doing something new or rehearsing something REALLY different.

Posted Image

Anyone know what song this is? The only real clue is the screens... I'm not sure the guy you see all the way on the right (in the center of the pic) of the stage is Chester or Phoenix

Screens look kind of like some of the stuff from Victimized.