22.09.2012 - Las Vegas, NV - iHeartRadio Music Festival

hahninator

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This crowd is god awful....but Linkin park was dead on. Great performance actually. I think they were prepared for a crappy crowd and just decided to have as much fun as possible. Also this is a great set list. I like the in the end opening, then bleed it out, wtfe. I hope they carry this set over to the asia and south america tour. of course 90 minute set.

GREEN DAY's Official Facebook page today:

Billie Joe is seeking treatment for substance abuse. We would like everyone to know that our set was not cut short by Clear Channel and to apologize to those we offended at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas. We regretfully must postpone some of our upcoming promotional appearances.

Check this!

Download audio (+ pre-concert interview)

http://www.lpamerican.com/site/pt-br/notic...c-festival-2012

Enjoy!

Is it just me or is BIO fucked on this one? I keep getting random applause throughout the song....

Also, on LITE at 34 seconds I SWEAR I hear the drums from COG

Edited by Soul

I don't know what you guys expected from a festival crowd that had just sat through Taylor Swift. They were guaranteed to be a dead, bad crowd. No way around that.

Also, I wasn't feeling this performance at all. There were a lot of errors, Chester sounded like shit more often than not, and the energy wasn't really there. But, again, this was a 35-minute festival set. So whatever.

That shit about Billie Joe, man...puts a mega damper on his freakout.

I don't know what you guys expected from a festival crowd that had just sat through Taylor Swift. They were guaranteed to be a dead, bad crowd. No way around that.

Also, I wasn't feeling this performance at all. There were a lot of errors, Chester sounded like shit more often than not, and the energy wasn't really there. But, again, this was a 35-minute festival set. So whatever.

That shit about Billie Joe, man...puts a mega damper on his freakout.

I disagree, I think the energy was there. The crowd just wasn't responding. burn it down was good. there wasnt really a mess up and i think Mike improvised a few notes on the outro. Also the faint mess up was cuz brad got excited and couldnt here the intro out on the panhandle part of the stage.