LPLive's 6th Anniversary

[AndOne]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEST. LP. CONCERT. EVER!!!!!

This is why I became a fan. Thank you so much for putting up this awesome show. The crowd; the sound of the guitars, Chester and Mike; the lightshow; the energy; the setlist. Everything is just beyond great.

Am I right that they wanted to release this as a DVD? With this material it's a shame that they didn't. Once again: their best concert ever. Happy anniversary!

Edited by Kruspe

this is so amazing! thank you guys for that show. a true gem! the energy is just pure awesomeness. I saw them a week after that show in cologne and to this day I'm so glad to actually having had participated in an authentic way on a linkin park live show :).

Soul, can't quote you reply. Right now I can't watch video. Can you please do a setlist?

lol, should of put that in the post :P

• With You
  • Runaway
  • Papercut
  • Points Of Authority
  • High Voltage
  • Pushing Me Away
  • And One
  • In The End
  • A Place For My Head
  • Forgotten (2001 Intro)
  • Crawling

------------------------------------

• My December
  • By Myself
  • Sweet Child O'Mine
  • One Step Closer

Thanks for your great work LPL-guys! Happy Birthday and keep it up! ;)

This show totally blew me away and - again - showed me which good stuff I missed when I still was too young to go to concerts and didn't really care about music.

There's so much energy and the show is just authentic. Pure adrenalin at its best. And One really is outstanding, they have to play it live again. Although the chance they will is pretty small I'd always vote for it!

thanks, thanks, thanks again! Let's see if you can make a DVD download possible :)