LPLive's 6th Anniversary

[AndOne]

In celebration of LPL's anniversary, we present our latest offering on Youtube from a show which just had it's own anniversary: 9/16/2001 from London's Docklands Arena.

The video itself is a "workprint" version. While this may detract from the quality in some viewer's perspectives, it should be pointed out that this is the full show as originally filmed for HBO's Reverb and gives us insight into the show like we've not had before, such as the full setlist from that night and the actual reason for the delay in Papercut.

We hope you enjoy this small gift and, as always, we look forward to bringing you more in the years to come as we celebrate our 6th birthday!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys gotta update the show page lol

Will do! :)

Awesome surprise, this even surprised me haha. What a show! Crowd is the best one I have ever seen for LP. And WOW that is an amazing And One performance. Such raw energy. Brad, Mike, Chester just belting the lyrics out...Chester jamming really big.

We can't post a download link right now for a little while....last thing we want is angry WBR or LP mgmt to come and be like ROAR >:o lol. Don't want to piss anyone off, but we will work on a solution.

WOW! Congrats to LPL and thanks for sharing this! I became an LP fan from the first time I heard "Crawling" on the radio in 2001, but watching the Docklands footage from "Reverb" turned me into a hardcore fan and was my first taste of how excellent LP are in a live setting. Can't wait to watch this!!!