LPLive's 6th Anniversary

[AndOne]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday!

Thrilled to hear this exists. I remember when this and R&R Hall of Fame was coming on MTV2 all the time in '02. I feel old as fuck now! It's great to hear this exists in its entirety. I've always had a soft spot for Docklands. I love when little things like this pop up.

But he wants to watch the show. So upload the legit DVD version, please.

to quote Mark -

We can't post a download link right now for a little while....last thing we want is angry WBR or LP mgmt to come and be like ROAR >:o lol. Don't want to piss anyone off, but we will work on a solution.

AndOne uploaded the Audio if you can't view the show. it's a few posts above yours :)

I'm talking about video,dnno if this one is official or not lol,youtube is not available these days in my country because of "Anti ISLAM" Movie

no, not now at least.

well,I'll get it from youtube later this month

This is probably what LP recorded for a live DVD release and ended up only airing 6 songs on TV. I don't think HBO recorded this, it's just very well known as HBO Reverb show. It was shown all over the world over the years.

But this very seems unfinished. The cut on the TV version is different, opposed to this version the TV edit as well as the With You video on the LPU2.0 CD has black&white scenes.

• 2 weeks later...

We never claimed it's real HD, it's just a "trick" I use to improve the quality. 480p quality on YouTube is pretty bad in my opinion. It's only 640x480 which is below the original resolution of a DVD. I think it's worth it.

There's a ton of stuff on youtube where people actually claim something is in real HD and it isn't.

What about a DVD release?

Working on it man. We have to be VERY careful since this was a DVD LP filmed themselves and did not release it at all. We have had label runins in the past and this particular show is a very touchy thing to just post the DVD on the homepage. I promise we will get it out to you soon - we always want to release everything we have in the best quality possible. We are currently working on getting it out, but the last thing any of us want is for this to backfire in our face and then have no more LPLive to release cool stuff like this. Anyway, it's coming shortly, and I promise we aren't "being jerks" about it :)

We never claimed it's real HD, it's just a "trick" I use to improve the quality. 480p quality on YouTube is pretty bad in my opinion. It's only 640x480 which is below the original resolution of a DVD. I think it's worth it.

There's a ton of stuff on youtube where people actually claim something is in real HD and it isn't.

I thought exactly the same. Just wanted to be sure.