18.05.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - LPU Show

I think nobody expected such an awesome set... it's still a bit hard to belive when I read it!

me too.

when I read it this morning I tought that I sleep again and it's only a dream!!

I would like to make a brand new set based on this one that I tought would be awesome in the Euro tour

01. Tinfoil

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. With You (ext. intro)

05. No More Sorrow (ext. intro)

06. From The Inside

07. Given Up (ext.outro)

08. Blackout

09. When They Come For Me

10. Somewhere I Belong (ext. intro)

11. Points Of Authority

12. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' rap; Ext. Outro)

13. Breaking The Habit (ext. piano intro & a cappella outro)

14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent (Medley)

15. The Catalyst

16. What I've Done (piano intro)

17. Crawling

18. New Divide (synth intro)

19. Faint (ext. outro)

20. One Step Closer (ext. outro)

----------------------------------------------------

21. Burn It Down

22. In The End

23. Numb

24. Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge)

this would be just insane!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry in advance but I just can't get over how some people here are giving almost no fucks that they played With You and Runaway.

During the ATS cycle everyone was like "Oh no, they are playing the same set every night, where are the old songs?" and now they played two songs they haven't played for like 8 years and most users here are like "Oh, nice setlist!" - you see my point? You wanted old songs so badly and now that they are finally being played you aren't even excited, I was totally freaking out when I saw the setlist!

i agree with tschenneck :)))) its fucking amazing!! first i thought im still drunken from last night but after 10 mins watching on the setlist.... i realized it :D hahahhaha nice setlist =) that would be great for our european shows. i hope that they will play WY and runaway also in EU. :D

now they played two songs they haven't played for like 8 years and most users here are like "Oh, nice setlist!" - you see my point?

Not only that, but Brad played the original verse parts on With You which he hasn't done for a very long time. So fucking awesome.

Edited by Skr1tch

Sorry in advance but I just can't get over how some people here are giving almost no fucks that they played With You and Runaway.

During the ATS cycle everyone was like "Oh no, they are playing the same set every night, where are the old songs?" and now they played two songs they haven't played for like 8 years and most users here are like "Oh, nice setlist!" - you see my point? You wanted old songs so badly and now that they are finally being played you aren't even excited, I was totally freaking out when I saw the setlist!

I think it's the whole package - With You and Runaway are just highlights of an epic set!

EDIT: don't get me wrong, I'm so glad With You's back it's one of my favourites off HT, but there's so much else going on too :lol:

Edited by LGraham

Actually from the comments I'd say people give more fucks about With You and Runaway than the first live performance of Burn It Down. Maybe I'm not the only one who thinks it was pretty lame...almost boring :/

It should be noted that With You had an extended Mr. Hahn outro.

They should rotate Runaway with WTCFM, NSM, or FTI.

Or you know, just replace it completely. THEN it'd be perfection.

Edited by CookieMonster

Wow.

Just...wow. What a fucking set. This was most definitely tailored to the LPU crowd, no doubt about it.

Am I the only one who wants a full version of LOATR played in that gorgeous piano version? Then again, so many of you hate anything that's not screaming in your face the whole time...

But seriously, LP went completely all out with this set. Until It Breaks should shut a whole lot of people up if the whole song is anything like that fucking verse. Now we all know where Mike's putting that fabled "Fort Minor energy".

Burn It Down was...underwhelming live. I think mybe part of that was the fact that Mike was stuck behind the keys during his verse. I was expecting him to jump up and be running around the stage during his feature, but oh well.

Haven't listened to With You yet, but I'm not interested in Runaway. Never liked it. Should please certain people around here, though.

Sabotage in Bleed It Out though...holy fuck. I think they might want to tweak how they go back into BIO, because having Chester almost blend all the words together at that tempo won't work forever. Maybe if it was like, a gradual transition from the Sabotage riff to the BIO riff, with Rob slowing down his hits accordingly, I think that might work.

Overall, what a goddamn show. I don't always buy DSPs, but when I do, they're of the best shows in history.

And now to wallow in self-pity because I won't get to see this tour.

I just watched the videos and wow, the set list is awesome and the energy is amazing. With You came back in a huge way! If LP never plays another show, this would be a great show to go out on! I think that most of the HT tracks were only included for the LPU and will be cut for the tour...at any rate, we got to see something very special and I am excited for the future of LP.

I think that most of the HT tracks were only included for the LPU and will be cut for the tour...

I'm not sure....it was the "Main headline set" so I think this will pretty much be the set for Europe...

Sabotage in Bleed It Out though...holy fuck. I think they might want to tweak how they go back into BIO, because having Chester almost blend all the words together at that tempo won't work forever. Maybe if it was like, a gradual transition from the Sabotage riff to the BIO riff, with Rob slowing down his hits accordingly, I think that might work.

I actually disagree. After speeding up the tempo and rocking out on Sabotage, going back to normal tempo would kind of be a buzzkill. I don't think the sped up Bleed It Out sounded that awkward.

I actually disagree. After speeding up the tempo and rocking out on Sabotage, going back to normal tempo would kind of be a buzzkill. I don't think the sped up Bleed It Out sounded that awkward.

Maybe after listening to it a few times I'll feel it. It just seems like Chester needs to get used to the increased tempo.