18.05.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - LPU Show

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't spam

Maybe "main headline set - rob" is the setlist that Rob put together? This setlist is not rob's personal setlist, this is from the front of the stage.

Pretty sure he meant he signed in.

I'm so happy to see With You back!

Pretty sure he meant he signed in.

I'm so happy to see With You back!

Yea, I did. Am I not supposed to do that or something? Lol I didn't mean to spam

I like the energy of the setlist so far, they aren't slowing down at all

Good God. With You is most likely playing right now.

It's funny because mike actually brought up the song with you at the kroq event and how he likes it and it's actually a happy song, but one of there heavier ones. I hope to here forgotten again.

How many different set-lists did we get for the ATS cycle? About 3-4 right?

Now think, this is only one setlist which they could change one more time during the Euro tour.

Come the HC Tour, we will most likely get 2 more set-lists. That will be 4 in total for this touring cycle.

Now look at tonights set & think of 3 more random set-lists to be used during the LT Cycle!

Pushing Me Away (any version) ? Dont Stay ? Hands Held High (going into any song) ?

A Place For My Head ? High Voltage ? Figure.09 ? No Roads Left (added into BIO) ?

Robot Boy ? Another Cover of a Hit Summer Song ? Reanimation Intros/Outros w/ added stuff?

THE POSSIBILITIES ?!?!?!?!

Wow, this is some crazy shit. Didn't expect that many HT songs whatsoever. It's like watching Springsteen setlists.

I really want to hear the Tinfoil intro. They might be doing the whole song if it's short enough.