18.05.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - LPU Show

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My thoughts (hope im wrong on this)

This could be the last time for With You and Runaway ?

Maybe this Show or the European Summer are like the "Goodbye Shows" for this songs.

Because next of this Tour with the Honda Civic Tour they will add new Songs on the Setlist.

If LP and LPU reads these forums and takes into consideration what the fans have to say hopefully the reactions for this show will make them realize they did something right. This type of setlist clearly works for all level of LP fan. Tons of classics that haven't seen the light of day in years, newer songs that managed to survive the cut, and even some new intros/bridges/outros of songs they have never done before and some off of the new album. All in all, great set. Hopefully they apply the whole "toolbox" concept to their setlist creativity and realize they have a lot of material to work with

I already posted this hours ago and nobody saw it xD

lol sorry! Credit to you for finding it 1st xP

Btw 21 songs seems kinda short but long for LP, maybe if they added 2-4 more songs it could be PERFECT! Idk i just like to even things out, but what songs could be added to the set?

I say PMA (Reanimation Version), Debut of Robot Boy, High Voltage? & A Place For My Head? Dont Stay? :)

My thoughts (hope im wrong on this)

This could be the last time for With You and Runaway ?

Maybe this Show or the European Summer are like the "Goodbye Shows" for this songs.

Because next of this Tour with the Honda Civic Tour they will add new Songs on the Setlist.

In the setlist paper:

"With You ( B )

Runaway ( B )"

Maybe this "B" is Bye?

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Good job on LP for bringing back some old songs that many of us thought would never the light of day again (With you, Runaway, POA etc) as well doing a medley again (really interested to see how it sounds) but I personally would've liked a few more ATS songs. Still, a great high energy set, which is always cool.

OMFG , AMAZING LOOK AT THE SETLIST OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Runaway , chester said is never play this song again, the mother fucker LIE and send a secret tip

Somewhere I Belong and Points again, it's really good OMG 2012 >>>>>>>>>> all

Chester never said they'd never play Runaway again. He said he doesn't like the song. That's it.

This whole set is what I've waited for since the ATS touring cycle started. This is a set for a real rock concert again, not for a family event where moms raisin' their lighters to a bunch of ballads and senseless intros together with their kiddies.

I know, now are coming the ATS lovers again: "Nu-metal is for retarded college kids, grow up, ATS is art...blabla". I don't care about people who want to change WTCFM for Runaway...I mean, it was the first performance since FIVE years! I really hope LP sticks to this set for the European Tour, they will kick ass at their festival apperances again! Some Proshots of the HT songs would be nice before we finally have to say goodbye to Runaway,etc when the US tour starts.

Edited by The_Glue

I hope at every show the fans will all know about "With you" and go APES same thing with "RunAway" maybe LP will keep it on their sets. only 1 can wish.

Can anyone make out what Mike said before with you? All I got out of it was take it back

EDIT: It's "We grew up on playing sunset strip. You guys ready to take it Back?"

TINFOIL:

Edited by lerkid