18.05.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - LPU Show

WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm like jumping alone in front of my computer lol....I'm so glad they played it again!!

Also, Tinfoil, Sabotage, POA, Blackout, BID, POA....this setlist is freaking great, seriously

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen LP perform over 15 times since 2007. Tonight's show at the HOB in Hollywood was the best LP show I've ever seen. Here are my videos/clips below: (All of them are in HD Video Quality)

Wow, best setlist in years. I still don't like Faint as an opener, but the rest of the setlist is pure epicness. With You and Runaway for the first time in 6 years, Blackout, POA and SIB, Waiting For The End extended, a brilliant piano medley and Sabotage... Shit got real.

I got goosebumps listening to the With You refrain and I'm really surprised they chose Runaway as one of the two old songs since Chester hates it so much. The Until It Breaks rap intro is off the hook, good to see Shinoda going ballistic lol.

Well, the medley with LOATR and SOTD might be one of the best things they've ever done on tour. Iridescent sounds a bit weird after that, but the first two songs are so so so so good. I really hope they keep Sabotage as well, this works even better than APFMH in my opinion.

Altogether, this is just mind-blowing. Let's hope for a DSP!

Another With You video:

EPIC! Chester is nailing it!

Omg...with you... I almost cried :')

The setlist is great! The medley of the 3 ballads was very creative. And Sabotage bridge on BIO was sick O_O It must have been a great show for everyone that was there :)

Btw, Burn It Down seemed a little meh live... It doesn't do it for me :/

Wow, best setlist in years. I still don't like Faint as an opener, but the rest of the setlist is pure epicness. With You and Runaway for the first time in 6 years, Blackout, POA and SIB, Waiting For The End extended, a brilliant piano medley and Sabotage... Shit got real.

I got goosebumps listening to the With You refrain and I'm really surprised they chose Runaway as one of the two old songs since Chester hates it so much. The Until It Breaks rap intro is off the hook, good to see Shinoda going ballistic lol.

Well, the medley with LOATR and SOTD might be one of the best things they've ever done on tour. Iridescent sounds a bit weird after that, but the first two songs are so so so so good. I really hope they keep Sabotage as well, this works even better than APFMH in my opinion.

Altogether, this is just mind-blowing. Let's hope for a DSP!

Another With You video:

EPIC! Chester is nailing it!

+1000000

I tought the played some new electronic effects, even if I don't know exactly what they do

We have to wait for the DSP to hear what Mike is doing ^^

Let's hope for a DSP!

let's hope;

when i'm asking to Pooch they've said that there's a DSP for every shows on the tour, so waiting for the LP site updates

I'm also hope for the same set in Rock In Rio, maybe with a couple more songs, and hope the show will be broadcasted just like last time.

I also expect this to be a singles setlist with Burn It Down as the only new song.

just being realistic, they're not going to whack out a mash-up or Robot Boy and Slip now are they...?

well I was at least half right - it wasn't Slip or Robot Boy

can anyone get me a knife and fork? this hat's a bit tough...

Edited by LGraham

why they played Runaway if they hate this track?!

loved the new setlist

Chester hates this track, not the band.

I think someone in the band has to really like it and really wanted to play it again, since it's certainly not Chester who came with the idea.

Awesome that they did it btw