18.05.2012 - West Hollywood, CA - LPU Show

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where the hell is WTCFM and NMS? I'll take those over Runaway any day.

Yeah, WTCFM is a surprising omission in my opinion, but if you compare it with Blackout, both sound really good live but Blackout tended to get a better audience response, so maybe Blackout got the nod over it.

I figured NMS would be dropped at this point though, it was the only MTM non-single that stuck around through the ATS touring cycle, and it kind of grew stale after a while.

Edited by Astat

Also, note that it says "Tinfoil Intro" in the opening slot. I'm pretty sure that they won't use the full song for the show opener, much like they've done with CFTI and Session in the past.

Yeah, WTCFM is a surprising omission in my opinion, but if you compare it with Blackout, both sound really good live but Blackout tended to get a better audience response, so maybe Blackout got the nod over it.

Damn, I really like WTCFM more. It'll be interesting to see what else gets dropped once Living Things songs get put into the mix.

why do they still play SOTD/LOATR? Such buzzkills. I'm sure no one would go to the box office and demand their dinero back if they were dropped

With a setlist like that, let them play whatever other slow songs they want. For me personally, With You does to LOATR what alcohol does to well.... you get the idea!

I'm so confused, this Set will be only for this special date ?

What do you think ?

The picture of the setlist says Main Headline Set so I would like to assume they'll be playing it in Europe, but I really don't wanna jinx the good luck we're having at the moment so I won't guarantee it.

I'm so confused, this Set will be only for this special date ?

What do you think ?

The guys have talked about having higher energy shows but I think the set will change for Europe. Can't see Runaway staying.

Although, the title at the top of the page may say otherwise.

Edited by LinkinMark