LPTV - European Tour 2011 - Part 1

LPxDC

LPTV has uploaded a new episode chronicling the band's tour in Europe in June. You can see the origin of the idea of the band covering Adele's "Rolling In The Deep". You can watch the episode below. Thoughts? When will the band get rid of the black & white?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing from Download Festival 2011 & Stockholm, Sweden yet? Wierd, hope it turns out in the next part.

Btw you guys, check out from 0:37, Mike is doing a acoustic version of Numb over there, without any other instrumentals, except the piano though.

Love it!

The new transitions were cool, but god damn...they've gotta get rid of the black & white.

I like the black and white theme, but not as much as I did in the summer of 2010. It is getting old. They'll probably switch to color in a few months.

Nothing from Download Festival 2011 & Stockholm, Sweden yet? Wierd, hope it turns out in the next part.

Btw you guys, check out from 0:37, Mike is doing a acoustic version of Numb over there, without any other instrumentals, except the piano though.

Love it!

I just think he practised his live part.