Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's uknown but we can assume that it was played back in the Hybrid Theory days (when the band was called like that)

ok cool, thank you. I was wondering if there were any instances of it being played that we knew about, but in that case I guess not :P

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed they are back to using their old stage setup? like the platforms and stuff?

anyone know why ?

probs a silly question but just wondering

I think they just decided not to bring the newer stage setup to Africa with them. They have 3 touring rigs for almost all of their gear, but I think they only have 2 copies of the newer stage with the ramps and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

last few shows?

Brazilian shows are awesome,even in argentina,southafrica's dsp is not up yet,so can't say anything,in the whole setlist,there're just few slow songs,rest of'em are full of energy(screaming).He's a human being,everything has a time of it's value,he's still awesome.it's just your thought going wrong way haha

I think they just decided not to bring the newer stage setup to Africa with them. They have 3 touring rigs for almost all of their gear, but I think they only have 2 copies of the newer stage with the ramps and stuff.

That's probably right.

They even had both setups in South America. For example in Brazil (at least the one show that was broadcasted) they had the old boxes but in Mexico city the new ones.

last few shows?

Brazilian shows are awesome,even in argentina,southafrica's dsp is not up yet,so can't say anything,in the whole setlist,there're just few slow songs,rest of'em are full of energy(screaming).He's a human being,everything has a time of it's value,he's still awesome.it's just your thought going wrong way haha

yeah, their setlist has been a lot upbeat lately. as for my thought going the wrong way.. i do hope your right absolutely.

Quick question... when the band played Bamboozle in 2007, MTV2 was supposed to broadcast a few songs. Did those ever surface? I have the original awesome audience recording, which I am so thankful for, but these would be awesome to..

Quick question... when the band played Bamboozle in 2007, MTV2 was supposed to broadcast a few songs. Did those ever surface? I have the original awesome audience recording, which I am so thankful for, but these would be awesome to..

Most of the MTV coverage was just interviews...I think there were a few short clips of the performance shown, but none of it was really even "proshot" stuff, just raw footage with camera audio.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a general question....why the heck did LP decide to film their live DVD on Metallica's tour? Why not a show they headlined?

Live in Texas was a really spur-of-the-moment decision, they decided to film those shows like a week before they happened, after the tour had already started. I'm really not sure why they decided to do it on a non-headlining tour, other than a live DVD just wasn't something they had done before. The fact that they were playing baseball stadiums for the first time probably had something to do with it too.

Does anyone know where I can buy a digital copy of the Family Values Tour 2001 CD, or possibly just the three tracks ''Runaway (Live)'', ''Wonderful (Live) (Featuring Chester Bennington)'' and ''One Step Closer(Live) (Featuring Aaron Lewis)''? I really would LOVE to have these...

Anyone know how Joe used to run his samples for live shows? Like program(s) he used?

If I remember correctly he had Kontakt at one stage (maybe between 07-09 with that wall of Akai pads) but I think I might be wrong. But I dont know if he's changed it since he switched to the Lemur.

Anyone know how Joe used to run his samples for live shows? Like program(s) he used?

If I remember correctly he had Kontakt at one stage (maybe between 07-09 with that wall of Akai pads) but I think I might be wrong. But I dont know if he's changed it since he switched to the Lemur.

In the road to revolution DVD you can see through his laptop that he is using serato live for his tunrtable samples, for the akai pads, weren't the samples stocked in his MPCs (in the old days) ?

In the road to revolution DVD you can see through his laptop that he is using serato live for his tunrtable samples, for the akai pads, weren't the samples stocked in his MPCs (in the old days) ?

Years ago yes. But everything hes used from about 2007 and beyond has been basically Midi controllers.

How come for the flyers for PR 2008, it says Street Drum Corps played first, but at the shows I went to, they opened the main stage?? I'm confused. Did Armor For Sleep open up the show or did Street Drum Corps?