Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

Geki, you are definitely not the only person that cares abot BOW. I really like the covers too but the whole BOW thing is pretty much a dead end. They havent played in over 7 years and there are not many recordings because not a lot of people knew who they were. We are actually VERY lucky to have what we have even though most of it was recorded by a crazy fan.

I know they haven't played in almost 7 years and probably never will play again, but they did play a lot of shows that we have no audio/video from, like the Albuquerque show for example. I asked Chester about BOW at the LPU Summit in Camden and he started talking about that show, I would LOVE that show. But what I meant is, somewhere in the world, someone recorded BOW and probably forgot about it or has no idea who they are or has no idea people would purchase it (like me). We are extremely lucky to have a full show (Lake Forest) and an almost full show (Club Tattoo 06 since I'm missing Suffragette City and some banter). Club Tattoo '05 (2 full songs, 1 clip) is cool too.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah probably but just look at how many LP shows get taped in the US (just a couple each tour that actually circulate) and they play a lot more shows there. BOW played only a couple we know of. Very own know bands at random events barely get taped, there might be more out there but it's probably not that much.

Bucket Of Weenies Shows

21.05.2005 - Tempe, AZ

17.10.2005 - Albuquerque, NM

22.10.2005 - Lake Forest, CA

24.10.2005 - Grand Rapids, MI

25.10.2005 - Hollywood, CA

22.04.2006 - Tempe, AZ

These are all known shows, but their could have been others. Two of the shows on the live guide were canceled apparently so I didn't add those here. We only have two full bootlegs from 2 of these shows, and 2 songs basically from another show. I know the Albuquerque show was probably recorded and I know that the Etnies sponsered shows were because Etnies filmed them. The Hollywood show is the one that is probably most likely to have been recorded by someone.

http://www.freewebs.com/lp-yeast/linkinparkdvdbootlegs.htm

Also, this guy says he has BOW 2006. I want to purchase it from him. How can I go about it? I purchased BOW 2006 from Felipeintheend in 2011 and he gave me a video that had Suffragette City only until 1:35 and the rest of the song is cut off and the banter is also cut out between some of the songs and stuff. I feel it's incomplete.

Edited by Geki

Bucket Of Weenies Shows

21.05.2005 - Tempe, AZ

17.10.2005 - Albuquerque, NM

22.10.2005 - Lake Forest, CA

24.10.2005 - Grand Rapids, MI

25.10.2005 - Hollywood, CA

22.04.2006 - Tempe, AZ

These are all known shows, but their could have been others. Two of the shows on the live guide were canceled apparently so I didn't add those here. We only have two full bootlegs from 2 of these shows, and 2 songs basically from another show. I know the Albuquerque show was probably recorded and I know that the Etnies sponsered shows were because Etnies filmed them. The Hollywood show is the one that is probably most likely to have been recorded by someone.

Also, this guy says he has BOW 2006. I want to purchase it from him. How can I go about it? I purchased BOW 2006 from Felipeintheend in 2011 and he gave me a video that had Suffragette City only until 1:35 and the rest of the song is cut off and the banter is also cut out between some of the songs and stuff. I feel it's incomplete.

I honestly don't even know if a more complete version of that recording exists.

lol congrats for posting the most unreliable trading site ever.

I don't know anything about trading. All I know is that I would like to purchase the Tempe 2006 Bucket Of Weenies show from somewhere/someone.

http://lplive.net/shows/20020213.php

Does anybody knows the names of the DJs who performed the DJ Battle?

are they not mentioned in the recording we have?

from a quick google search of the phrase "projekt revolution 2002 Dj battle", all I can find is -

http://www.skamartist.com/djturbulence

Tim "DJ Turbulence" Alejandro

"won the Stacks Records DJ Battle which gave him the opportunity to open up in front of a 18,000 sold out crowd at The Projekt Revolution Tour for grammy award winning artists Linkin Park" - the site doesn't say who he competed against.

side note: they only mention that he qualified, so he probably didn't win the PR comp...

http://www.trooperz.com/battle_stats.htm

DJ Quixotic

Projekt Revolution LA Regional @ Stacks (Jan 02) - 3rd Place

Projekt Revolution San Diego Regional (Jan 02) - 3rd Place

(I assume this means he didn't play the DJ battles on the tour though...)

but in any case, what happened to the competition winner?

http://www.hiphopslam.com/news/2001-02/scr...ck_news_02.html

"Winners receive Vestax gear, and the chance to play with Linkin Park and Korn in Mexico City" (underline added) there is no DJ listed on the show-page, just Korn and Static-X. sooo... did nothing come out of this competition at all?

@LGraham interesting info.

How about uploading something for a change?

This DVD hasn't been released for the general public yet.

By the way, don't trust lp_yeast, he owns A LOT of fake DVDs.

@LGraham interesting info.

How about uploading something for a change?

This DVD hasn't been released for the general public yet.

By the way, don't trust lp_yeast, he owns A LOT of fake DVDs.

I'll never understand the argument that people should have to share stuff before they can get stuff. That's basically like saying you shouldn't be able to buy a car if you've never sold one. :blink: It's not like everybody has something that would be on par with an uncirculated video master that they'd be able to share in order to be "worthy enough..."

I'll never understand the argument that people should have to share stuff before they can get stuff. That's basically like saying you shouldn't be able to buy a car if you've never sold one. :blink: It's not like everybody has something that would be on par with an uncirculated video master that they'd be able to share in order to be "worthy enough..."

I think he said that because Geki is the request king on this board ^^

I dont know how to play any instrument but BOW to me sounded very unprofessional, amateur like a bunch of kids messing around... the guitar sound was not very enjoyable, the only nice thing was Chester.

This is why BOW is epic, not to mention they covered some of my favorite songs of all time. i think if BOW recordings weren't so elusive, I wouldn't want it so badly.

Recently, I ordered a physical copy of The Raid: Redemption's soundtrack. I received it today and found something interesting. As in most albums, both Mike & Joseph have their own thanks sections and there is a special thanks section too. However, in the special thanks section is a very recognizable name, Mark Wakefield. No Linkin Park band members are mentioned which isn't too weird but the fact that Mark was mentioned and no Linkin Park members were (and that it was featured in the special thanks section and not Mike's personal thanks section) is kinda weird to me.

Does anybody know why he is given special thanks on the album?

Recently, I ordered a physical copy of The Raid: Redemption's soundtrack. I received it today and found something interesting. As in most albums, both Mike & Joseph have their own thanks sections and there is a special thanks section too. However, in the special thanks section is a very recognizable name, Mark Wakefield. No Linkin Park band members are mentioned which isn't too weird but the fact that Mark was mentioned and no Linkin Park members were (and that it was featured in the special thanks section and not Mike's personal thanks section) is kinda weird to me.

You are actually completely right. I just saw this too. Real odd! I know he went down a management route with bands so unless he did some sort of management on the album then I have no idea! Great find!!

Mark's always in the "special thanks" section of LP's album liner notes too. I think a lot of the names might have just been copy-pasted.

Kind of a weird question but does anyone know if Skillet has ever played at a festival that LP was also at?

Didnt you already ask this elsewhere?

Off the top of my head I dont believe they did. Although I might be wrong.

Why DBS never performed "Give me your name"?

p.s tell me,what exactly "Brad" whispered in "mike"'s ear before APFMH Live @ RAR 2004,I was watching the show,RAR used to be so awesome

Brad says "We should bring up a kid who speaks German during the bridge" or something along those lines.