Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

thanx skipees and your guesses was right ;) but there's no way that can i buy 2003 it, milano , Alcatraz from any place from any where ha ?

no. but if they recorded that show (maybe for radio broadcasting or something), maybe they will release it in the future.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there from Jan 07? Rehearsal footage?

Wow, I actually didn't pick up on this. That latest known 'rehearsal' performances we have from 2007 are from March. I think they pretty much have all the shows of 2007 recorded as DSP's. I am willing to bet.

What is there from Jan 07? Rehearsal footage?

I wouldn't take this statement to serious. I guess Pooch joined January or February. I'm sure they didn't rehearse before March so what he means are all the rehearsal performances they recorded around that time.

+

When/where?

*Shoutbox copy-paste*

Not counting the in-studio performances in early 2007, 3 times: Selma 2007, Columbus 2008, Montreal 2008. Also attempted it on Melbourne 2007 night 2 (same show he broke his wrist) but didn't quite make it.

Always loved the Montreal one in particular, because the crowd actually reacts to it.

Edited by Astat

i just want to know if LPU have bootlegs 2003 underground tour or not and where can i buy it ?

right now - no, but maybe in the future they will release older DSPs in linkinpark.com, not only to LPU.

you can find 8 bootlegs from this tour Here.

Edited by Skipees

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
actually i found the "uncensored" pictures before i found out that Mark posted them, but i'm looking for the person who take the pictures, or the one who gave them to this site.

but thanks :)

edit:

i found the source page but there are no other details.

Edited by Skipees

Is LP still doing soundboards? They didn't release Vegas or the Australia/New Zealand tour this year on the website and does anyone know if the California show and the Asia shows will be released?

I doubt they're stopping, they still record every show. The Australia/New Zealand shows may very well end up being released down the line like the 2007 ones were. I'd be surprised if the Sunset Strip show gets released because they usually don't bother releasing one-off shows, but the Asian shows have a pretty good track record.