Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

The question is still relevant, since he's asking how to do it, the old way doesn't work anymore and you're not 100% sure.

So basically I want to know how to do it exactly too.

There's no way to become an uploader without asking Lexx, to upload.php link doesn't even work anymore.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about new conserts LP in prof. shooting 2013 year

I mean

03.08.2013 West Hollywood, CA, USA, Sunset Strip Music Festival

Asian Tour

13.08.2013 Pasay City, Philippines, Mall of Asia Arena

15.08.2013 Lantau, Hong Kong, AsiaWorld-Arena + 9th LPU Summit

17.08.2013 Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei Arena

what are the chances of getting anything ?

what about new conserts LP in prof. shooting 2013 year

I mean

03.08.2013 West Hollywood, CA, USA, Sunset Strip Music Festival

Asian Tour

13.08.2013 Pasay City, Philippines, Mall of Asia Arena

15.08.2013 Lantau, Hong Kong, AsiaWorld-Arena + 9th LPU Summit

17.08.2013 Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei Arena

what are the chances of getting anything ?

Slim to none.

hi the best lp fans i wish for you all the best , i have some questions i really want the answer about it. i want to know how can i get the redeem code for linkin park underground by buying or how ?

Code? Like from getting a one month trial from buying the LIVING THINGS CD? I'm pretty sure those aren't valid anymore. You have to buy a membership from https://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/auth/

Hi guys, I have 2 questions... 1: how come LP never played a lot of the songs from Reanimation besides P5hng Me A*wy, 1stp Klosr Bridge and Enth E nd with Fort Minor? I'm pretty ticked that they never bothered to play Pts.of.Athrty (that's like One of their singles never played...) and how many times has Runaway & With You been played after 2006? (after that, they never played it too much...)

Hi guys, I have 2 questions... 1: how come LP never played a lot of the songs from Reanimation besides P5hng Me A*wy, 1stp Klosr Bridge and Enth E nd with Fort Minor? I'm pretty ticked that they never bothered to play Pts.of.Athrty (that's like One of their singles never played...)

They played some elements from another songs like Krwlng and Wth>You, Pts.Of.Athrty intro in 2004, and they played (full) Frgt/10 with Chali 2na in 2005.

I don't think they should played full remix album live (as much as I want it too). And don't forget about all the missing guests - what means making an alternate versions for the remixes, that are already alternate versions.

Hi guys, I have 2 questions... 1: how come LP never played a lot of the songs from Reanimation besides P5hng Me A*wy, 1stp Klosr Bridge and Enth E nd with Fort Minor? I'm pretty ticked that they never bothered to play Pts.of.Athrty (that's like One of their singles never played...) and how many times has Runaway & With You been played after 2006? (after that, they never played it too much...)

1) That's like asking why they don't play more off LIVING THINGS. Reanimation was released in 2002, no real promo tour ever happened with it.

2) (According to setlist.fm) With You was played 59 times and Runaway was played 15 times.

how many times has Runaway & With You been played after 2006? (after that, they never played it too much...)

Runaway - 16:

2007 - Bamboozle

2012 - LPU Show, European Summer Tour (13 times) and X Games MUSIC.

With You back in 18.05.2012 until the last show, is it really matter how many times exactly?

Caps was for emphasis, not yelling.

I checked setlist.fm, it has every show from May 2012 to August 2013 listed.

I'm joking of course, I know you. :P

And here's the thing, With You was played 58 times + Cape Town Rehearsal. So BASICALLY setlist.fm has the right info.