Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Many artists have joined the band on stage for “One Step Closer” over the years. A few of them: Dilated Peoples, Marky Chavez (Adema), Wes Scantlin (Puddle Of Mudd), Sonny Sandovel (P.O.D.), Aaron Lewis (Staind), Jonathan Davis (Korn), Eminem & D12, Pia, and members of Story Of The Year & Hoobastank."

When did Chavez, Eminem and members of Story Of The Year join LP on OSC? Is there any recording of it, especially this with Eminem?

"Many artists have joined the band on stage for “One Step Closer” over the years. A few of them: Dilated Peoples, Marky Chavez (Adema), Wes Scantlin (Puddle Of Mudd), Sonny Sandovel (P.O.D.), Aaron Lewis (Staind), Jonathan Davis (Korn), Eminem & D12, Pia, and members of Story Of The Year & Hoobastank."

When did Chavez, Eminem and members of Story Of The Year join LP on OSC? Is there any recording of it, especially this with Eminem?

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=569

I was wondering, the itunes festival torrent that was uploaded a little ago in lp-bits isn't a new source? I mean, the previous "live webcast" source we had wasn't in as good quality, it also had warning advertisement at the start, and as far as I recall the live webcast was censored. LP-bits source looks uncensored and it does include WJL in 720p.

I was wondering, the itunes festival torrent that was uploaded a little ago in lp-bits isn't a new source? I mean, the previous "live webcast" source we had wasn't in as good quality, it also had warning advertisement at the start, and as far as I recall the live webcast was censored. LP-bits source looks uncensored and it does include WJL in 720p.

It's something with the audio, if someone can translate the comments (better than Google Translate lol) they're talking about it there.

It's something with the audio, if someone can translate the comments (better than Google Translate lol) they're talking about it there.

It says that this video was downloaded directly from Apple servers without any conversions. It includes "bad intro" of Rolling in the Deep and also Wisdom, Justice, and Love, which were cut from previous release. And the sound it original non-converted.

One dude asked why is it in mkv format. Answer - So that non-converted audio would work on all players, and 0.5-1 frame mistiming fixed.

why SOTD mpc (?) samples are not full played ?

http://youtu.be/utpWAFoiWVI?t=2m5s

Joe being Joe, pretty sure he did that for all SOTD performances on the ATS tour. He forgets/changes how he plays stuff all the time, seems like it affects different songs every album cycle. He's been playing the bridge to Faint wrong since Minutes to Midnight came out, he routinely screwed up the intro to Numb at the beginning of the Living Things tour (it happened so frequently that Mike started pointing at him when the song started, like "you BETTER get it right this time!"), he didn't do the scratching in the bridge of One Step Closer for most of the Minutes to Midnight tour...

there's band whose singer has red hair,I don't know the name of that band haaaaa.....few months ago their video was released in which animals were also filmed

dn think so it's green day or maroon 5

damn it I can't remember their name of band,there's also a live video song by them,in which singer is performing live at different venues.kind of live single

there's band whose singer has red hair,I don't know the name of that band haaaaa.....few months ago their video was released in which animals were also filmed

dn think so it's green day or maroon 5

damn it I can't remember their name of band,there's also a live video song by them,in which singer is performing live at different venues.kind of live single

maybe it's the same band,no I realize I mixed two bands,1st one is 30STM I guess,rahul sethi is a fan of that band.....

red hair guy band is someone else,but this is not that song.....thanks for help,I'm going to search

thanks andone fr the hint ,thanks skipees