Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

guys i know the hybrid theory live released but til now i didn't received any e-mail to download it ? what i do ?

Try to send them an e-mail saying you never got the download links.

I appreciated for the answer and i'll grateful if i can find some of them from 2007 - 2012 ?

Here you can find all the live audio shared on LPL:

MP3

FLAC

Here you can find lists of all the SBD recordings:

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been answered...approximately what have the set times been for this tour. Might have to work late on Thursday and I was wondering how much I might miss.

All are local time:

Doors - 5:30PM

AFI - 6:30PM - 7:15PM

30STM - 7:30PM - 8:45PM

LP - 9:20PM - 11:00PM

Hi guys how are you all ?

I want your advice about which DPS to buy from the years 2007 to 2009 ?

IMO, Auburn 2007, New York City 2008, Stuttgart 2009, Paris 2010, Cape Town 2012. But they are all good. I like all DSP's.

• 3 weeks later...

I love how LPL has a list of all ''touring bands'' for each year, I think that is really cool. I know that 2014 isn't over yet, but does anyone have a so far list of touring bands for 2014? I know AFI, Thirty Seconds To Mars and Of Mice & Men, but what about all other stuff? I don't think you guys list support for 1 off shows, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Geki

I love how LPL has a list of all ''touring bands'' for each year, I think that is really cool. I know that 2014 isn't over yet, but does anyone have a so far list of touring bands for 2014? I know AFI, Thirty Seconds To Mars and Of Mice & Men, but what about all other stuff? I don't think you guys list support for 1 off shows, but I'm not sure.

Check the summary pages here for each year.

For 2014 (until Carnivores):

All of the 2014 touring bands will be in the 2014 Summary wiki page.

• 2 weeks later...

US states:

134. Besides Alaska and Hawaii, Linkin Park has never played a show in Delaware, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wyoming in the United States.

http://lplive.net/wiki/db/lists/did-you-know-facts

Countries:

From the top 20 countries by population they haven't played: India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Egypt, Iran, Congo

US states:

http://lplive.net/wiki/db/lists/did-you-know-facts

Countries:

From the top 20 countries by population they haven't played: India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Egypt, Iran, Congo

I'm kind of surprised that for as many U.S. arena tours they've done, they've never played the Fargo Dome in North Dakota. It holds 19,000 people. I guess it's a tricky market when you've got Minneapolis/St. Paul less than 4 hours away, but lots of other big bands play there. It's not like Minnesota people are above driving up to Fargo for a concert...thanks to the movie Fargo, our state basically claims ownership of that city anyway. :lol:

I'm kind of surprised that for as many U.S. arena tours they've done, they've never played the Fargo Dome in North Dakota. It holds 19,000 people. I guess it's a tricky market when you've got Minneapolis/St. Paul less than 4 hours away, but lots of other big bands play there. It's not like Minnesota people are above driving up to Fargo for a concert...thanks to the movie Fargo, our state basically claims ownership of that city anyway. :lol:

My school GSU played there two years in a row in football. Cool place. I'd go see LP there, haha. I almost went to that dome too to see the games.

Does anyone have any pics of the LP merch table at past LP tours? Carnivores, Honda Civic Tour, ATS Arena Tour 2011, Projekt Revolution 2008 US, MTM Arena Tour 2008, Projekt Revolution 2007, most specifically??

Hey guys. I want to go to a concert in Berlin in this November, but tickets currently not on sale at the official site. What can you advise? Maybe someone knows information about volunteering of MFR at this concert, other locations of selling tickets or anything else of interest information for me. I would be very grateful

Hey guys. I want to go to a concert in Berlin in this November, but tickets currently not on sale at the official site. What can you advise? Maybe someone knows information about volunteering of MFR at this concert, other locations of selling tickets or anything else of interest information for me. I would be very grateful

Welcome to the site!

For MFR Volunteering, check out this link.

Email volunteercoordinator@musicforrelief.org with your name, age, mobile number and why you would be a great MFR representative at the shows. Volunteers do not need a ticket to the show, however they must provide their own transportation, parking and food at the venue. Music for Relief cannot guarantee seat locations for shows.

You won't be able to get a guaranteed seat but I'm pretty sure you get at least lawn. There are a lot of people who've volunteered for MFR here, they'll probably be of more help than I will. Hahninator, AndOne, Check Cheese, Preston would be good people to talk to. There are a bunch of others so it would take awhile to list them all :P

Not sure how much luck you'll have, though - every German show except Hamburg is sold out at this point. Your best bet if you don't get MFR is a resale ticket.

Welcome to the site!

For MFR Volunteering, check out this link.

You won't be able to get a guaranteed seat but I'm pretty sure you get at least lawn. There are a lot of people who've volunteered for MFR here, they'll probably be of more help than I will. Hahninator, AndOne, Check Cheese, Preston would be good people to talk to. There are a bunch of others so it would take awhile to list them all :P

Not sure how much luck you'll have, though - every German show except Hamburg is sold out at this point. Your best bet if you don't get MFR is a resale ticket.

Thank you very much! I will try!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if anyone knows what the setlist is for Edmonton in 2015. I am underage to go by myself so my mom won't let me unless she knows which songs are going to performed since she isn't comfortable with all of their music. I would appreciate a reply A.S.A.P. Thanks.