Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

Wantagh 2001 was filmed for HBO Reverb but never used. I think if they release older DSPs we'll get the audio of that show since we got High Voltage randomly with the iTunes stuff earlier this year.

I was told in 2011 they were filming parts of some shows on the North American leg of the ATS Tour for a WFTE music video but obviously that never happened since the video turned out to be something not live. And then they decided to get fans to film the shows. Maybe when I was told "the band was recording some shows for a music video" it was meant to be "the band is getting some stuff recorded for a music video" haha

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told in 2011 they were filming parts of some shows on the North American leg of the ATS Tour for a WFTE music video but obviously that never happened since the video turned out to be something not live. And then they decided to get fans to film the shows. Maybe when I was told "the band was recording some shows for a music video" it was meant to be "the band is getting some stuff recorded for a music video" haha

The "real" WFTE video was released long before that tour started (uploaded to Youtube on October 8th, 2010). The band used fan-submitted footage of the Chicago and St. Paul shows for a WFTE LIVE video, which was released on their Youtube channel later on (some of my footage is in it):

• 2 weeks later...

What is the "Mardi Gras mix" in the BIO bridge live? I could not find a video of it. Being from New Orleans it makes me curious. :P

EDIT: Just found a video with a full 2008 show listed as having the Mardi Gras mix but it was basically the same as the Road to Revolution version except RME was also over the bridge. Basically my question is, where does the Mardi Gras name come from? Lol

Edited by Justin

What is the "Mardi Gras mix" in the BIO bridge live? I could not find a video of it. Being from New Orleans it makes me curious. :P

EDIT: Just found a video with a full 2008 show listed as having the Mardi Gras mix but it was basically the same as the Road to Revolution version except RME was also over the bridge. Basically my question is, where does the Mardi Gras name come from? Lol

Mardi Gras mix was what it was being listed on the setlist as at one point.

Mardi Gras mix was what it was being listed on the setlist as at one point.

Oh... lol that's random. Makes me wonder if the Mardi Gras mix was ever meant to be more than just a drum solo and sing-along.

One more: anyone know where I can find a good recording of Mike singing Umbrella in Manchester? I know he sung it in London on January 28, 2008, and there's a DSP recording of that. BUT, I know he sung it again in Manchester the next month, and he actually remembered the lyrics and sung it better. Can't find anything on that besides a cell phone recording from the audience..

Edited by Justin

What exactly are you looking for if not this? It's in the Manchester DSP too.

I was hoping I could find it somewhere HQ without downloading the whole DSP. My computer is kinda...broke. lol I will work it out though. I've been wanting to hear that.

I was hoping I could find it somewhere HQ without downloading the whole DSP. My computer is kinda...broke. lol I will work it out though. I've been wanting to hear that.

Since there's no other source to this show except the DSP, there's no other HQ version. But there's no different between the YouTube videos and the DSP version, both are about 01:30+.

When LP first introduced the rotating Set A/Set B/Set C format on PR '07, they had a different "note" for Bleed it Out on each setlist. One was "Mardi Gras Mix," one was "Party Mix," and one was "Keg Stand Remix." None of them actually meant anything in terms of the arrangement of the song, I think they were just having some fun with the setlists.

Was it PR07? I thought those 3 BIO names didn't come into play until Europe 2008. I'm pretty positive about that. I've got setlists from Europe 2008's 3 sets and what you are talking about is listed on all of them but I don't see them on PR07. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong PR07 sets lol