DecanoLP

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIYTyM68Y9Q

does anyone know which mix this is? it sounds different than the broadcast of the show but it sounds awesome. wonder if there are more recordings of this show with this mix. thanks in advance!

I've never seen this before either. This is great!!! My favorite LP song and from 2008 which was the MTM era, my favorite album.

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdiElDJB8S0

Wow. A fan asks the band to play APFMH. Mike says he is down but basically confirms why they don't play stuff like APFMH a lot. He says the other guys aren't prepared but they can learn and that they have to convince Brad to play it because he decides if the set is good or not. Maybe Brad decides the set a lot of the time? Maybe Brad doesn't like the heavy shit and didn't want to play War, ALITS, old stuff like By Myself, Figure.09, etc.?

• 4 weeks later...

maybe some stupid question. but nevertheless.

How usually happens selection to the group Music For Relief before the concert ?

it somehow through the LPU Lorenzo will chose ? or how ? i dunno.

If you mean the MFR volunteering, then it happens somehow like this:

MFR posts that they need volunteers for particular shows on social media and their website.

Volunteers should fill in a form and send it to MFR email.

Then someone from MFR (maybe Missy) picks the 'winners' and they send those people emails telling them details about volunteering.

If you mean the MFR volunteering, then it happens somehow like this:

MFR posts that they need volunteers for particular shows on social media and their website.

Volunteers should fill in a form and send it to MFR email.

Then someone from MFR (maybe Missy) picks the 'winners' and they send those people emails telling them details about volunteering.

Yes. That's what I meant. When, this usually happens ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. That's what I meant. When, this usually happens ?

From previous show in Moscow:

I sent them email on 12.04.14, so they posted about it around that time, I guess

I got the response on 16.04.14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone ever said this before, but Deadsy is one of the bands on The Family Values Tour. Alec Puro (from the MALL soundtrack) is also in that band. Cool.

Anyway, when LP would cover Wish, would Mike always play that chunky little riff at the end of the song, or would Brad ever play it? Look at the RaR 04 video if you don't know what I mean.

Not sure if anyone ever said this before, but Deadsy is one of the bands on The Family Values Tour. Alec Puro (from the MALL soundtrack) is also in that band. Cool.

Anyway, when LP would cover Wish, would Mike always play that chunky little riff at the end of the song, or would Brad ever play it? Look at the RaR 04 video if you don't know what I mean.

The little lead guitar thing that's kind of quiet at 3:51? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLheapeGk10

If so, I believe that was always Mike. They actually cut the length of the outro down on Projekt Revolution, and that part happened to be what was cut. So that little guitar thing was only ever played at the June shows. I always figured it was just a sample that Joe threw in there, never noticed you can see Mike playing it in the background as the camera pans past Chester. Guess I'll have to put that in my guitar tab.

If you're referring to anything regarding the rhythm guitar stuff, Mike always doubled Brad on Wish, except he played everything an octave higher. So when Brad's playing an E5 at the 2nd fret on the low D string, Mike's playing one at the 7th fret on the A string, etc.