Quick question? Ask here!

DecanoLP

Has anybody ever tried to contact the taper of this show?

http://lplive.net/shows/db/2004/20040813

Such a sick show from what I've heard. Wish was great from it and of course we all know OSC from LPU4. I wonder how much he would want for the recording, I'd willingly pay for it if it wasn't outrageous.

Mark met the taper in person at a PR07 show nearly a decade ago and stayed in touch with him for quite a while. I can say with like 99% confidence anything of his that hasn't already come out never will.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark met the taper in person at a PR07 show nearly a decade ago and stayed in touch with him for quite a while. I can say with like 99% confidence anything of his that hasn't already come out never will.

Damn, alright. Thanks for clearing that up.

Damn, Wanted Atlanta 04 badly. Anything PR 04 related is gold to me!

Same!!! I love PR04, it's my all time favorite tour next to PR07. And the show notes say that Chester cussed someone out in the crowd, that's probably pure gold right there. Wish from the show sounds epic too, I edited it to flow into One Step Closer from LPU4.

Same!!! I love PR04, it's my all time favorite tour next to PR07. And the show notes say that Chester cussed someone out in the crowd, that's probably pure gold right there. Wish from the show sounds epic too, I edited it to flow into One Step Closer from LPU4.

Can you upload the 3 songs Geki? been wanting it for ages, Never listened to this show and PR04 is my favorite...

Can you upload the 3 songs Geki? been wanting it for ages, Never listened to this show and PR04 is my favorite...

Or if anyone else has it can they?

Appreciate this a lot! Sounds Amazing!

You're welcome and I agree, it's a great performance of it. And I love how we got OSC through LPU4, so they can go together. I still would kill to have the full show but it looks like it will never happen, sadly. I still think the performance of Wish from Tampa, included on LPU4 as well, is the best performance of the song that we've heard, though.

Thanks, I love Projekt Revolution 2004 set. In my opinion is the best one of LP career.

I agree. I love PR04. Like I said before, the second best tour ever, IMO, next to PR07. I loved PR07 so much because it was the first tour I saw LP on and also because I absolutely loved all the bands and the set, plus the energy from LP, etc. But PR04 definitely had an amazing set and the band sounded SOOOOO good. I think the time frame for Chester being a shitty time in his life may have even influenced the anger and screaming on the tour. Haha.

• 4 months later...

What's up, guys! I'm brazilian and I don't understand english very well, but I would like to know what Chester says at the end of AND ONE in live version:

Keep it locked up inside

Keep my distance from your lies!

Keep it locked up inside

(...)

?

"Stand alone on the outside"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me which show it was that New Orleans was specifically mentioned on stage before TLTGYA?

Atlanta 2007.

I actually ended up making my own LPU 7 with the DSP files of the tracks because they're un-edited and also because of the New Orleans shoutout, etc.

I actually ended up making my own LPU 7 with the DSP files of the tracks because they're un-edited and also because of the New Orleans shoutout, etc.

That moment, and everything about TLTGYA from the song itself to the story behind the lyrics with Chester talking to people in New Orleans that stayed for Katrina... All of that will always have a special place in my heart forever.

From the show notes for the Milton Keynes RTR show: A few fans in the front started cheering for the band to play 'No Roads Left', which prompted Mike to shake his head.

Does anyone know when this moment occurred?

Edited by Justin

• 4 weeks later...

Um, so here's my question:

What are the guys' political and religious views?

I don't know much about anyone in the band in that sense except for Chester. I know Chester has said before that he doesn't necessarily believe in God in the traditional Christian sense, but he believes that God is like a spiritual energy, I think he described it as an inviting light. He has said it in several interviews before. As far as his political views, I know that he literally hated Trump, tweeting about him several times and how ''He is a greater threat the U.S. than terrorism'' is. I would say he was likely a democrat or leaning towards having mostly liberal views, but I could be wrong. Just seems that way based off of what he has said in interviews and Twitter and stuff like that. Hope this helped you.

EDIT: Source for his religious beliefs.

''I don't imagine God being this little old hairy man that has a long white robe and sits with his chemistry set and makes stuff happen. I imagine God being this wonderful thing that is so bright, but it's not like looking at the sun, it's like an inviting light''.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Sy72Zs4LF0I/T0aC3uhz8dI/AAAAAAAACuQ/OoZwWwQBQlA/s1600/ChesterBenningtonKerrangFeb2012.jpg

Edited by Geki

Um, so here's my question:

What are the guys' political and religious views?

I want to add that Brad and Rob are jews or they are off jewish descent. As of political views I think it's safe to say LP has mostly liberal views (meaning they most possibly are democrats). Chester as Geki said was anti Trump, and had his own views on religion.