• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2019 at 7:49 PM, Justin said:

Sounds like it could be a sound similar to the ones Joe uses on the intro of Somewhere I Belong, or maybe the bridge of With You.

I think it's the one from With You that reminded me of this sound. Listening again however, I don't think it's the exact same sound

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the "M. Shinoda" remix of What I've Done on LPU X considered a demo? I've always thought it was a weird addition to the album considering the title of specifically is "LPU X: Demos", but it's barely any different than the previously released Distorted Remix.

Obviously not all the demos on LPU albums got final releases and most are still considered "demos", so I wonder if Mike just came across an earlier (or maybe even later) version of the remix not even realizing or remembering that a different version was officially released. It honestly wouldn't surprise me considering the alternate versions of Shadow of the Day and No Roads Left that eventually made their way out that it wasn't intended to be an alternate version of the Distorted Remix

6 hours ago, jFar920 said:

Is the "M. Shinoda" remix of What I've Done on LPU X considered a demo? I've always thought it was a weird addition to the album considering the title of specifically is "LPU X: Demos", but it's barely any different than the previously released Distorted Remix.

Obviously not all the demos on LPU albums got final releases and most are still considered "demos", so I wonder if Mike just came across an earlier (or maybe even later) version of the remix not even realizing or remembering that a different version was officially released.

Yes, it is a demo but for some reasons people don't wanna call it like that. It contains a few differences.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me considering the alternate versions of Shadow of the Day and No Roads Left that eventually made their way out that it wasn't intended to be an alternate version of the Distorted Remix

There are some presumptive evidence that something was could happen during the Shadow Of The Day single promotion, that later caused that those demo versions appeared in 2012 on the official remastered releases. I doubt that this mistake was done by Mike, but I consider it as a labels mistake.

I always thought that the song "Universe [2006 Demo]" was mistakenly chosen by Mike for LPU13, like he was forgetting that he give this song to Lupe Fiasco, which he recorded vocals to it with Kenna and the song later became the song "Ressurection" which is his own song.

Edited by martinez

• 3 weeks later...

Question about MTM DVD. Does anyone know what was this:

Album & bonus material in Advanced resolution PCM Stereo (48kHz/24-bit) DURATION: Approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.

The full album (12 tracks) had the length about 44 minutes. So this was full album with some bonus live tracks available in 24-bit quality?

EDIT: That's in general specification of all media files on the DVD.

The DVD version of 24-bit MTM audio is true lossless (I mean it is based on "Lossless Audio Checker", don't know how much is it true).

https://i.ibb.co/7VTSW0X/MTM-DVD-audio.png

Edited by martinez

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, DMiTRij7 said:

Quick question about LPTV (maybe you already answered to this).

On the Linkinpedia's LPTV page there are 160+ episodes, but on Linkin Park's official Youtube account there are less then 140.

What about the missing episodes? There is somewhere here in the forum a download link with all the episodes reported on Linkinpedia?

Thank you!

All of the 2003 episodes are missing and there are also some missing from MTM and ATS. I know The making of the Messenger is missing. Europe Summer 2008 is missing. 2007 Australia is missing. There is a lot missing that were released but for some reason aren’t currently on their channel. We need to get a hold of all these as a community. Needs to be preserved IMO. Some of those literally only have one YouTube video and could be gone just like that, very easily. For example last year, the only video of the making of New Divide in the studio was taken down and now it’s impossible to find. Not making of the music video, but the LPTV making of the song. I think the making of The Messenger is also now gone. Europe summer 2008 is possibly my favorite video ever of LPTV and it’s only on one persons channel. Could disappear at any time. 

EDIT: found the Messenger episode. One of two videos that it. Obscure fan accounts. Could be lost at any time. 

Edited by Garret

2 hours ago, sordomuda said:

I was wondering if anyone Here can tell me if it is Mike who is singing the refrain in It goes through? I mean the high notes during a line it goes throuuuuuuuuuugh. For me it sounds like Mike with a lot of autotune. 

I think this is the correct answer. Mike, in fasletto, with some effects on his voice.

5 hours ago, sordomuda said:

I was wondering if anyone Here can tell me if it is Mike who is singing the refrain in It goes through? I mean the high notes during a line it goes throuuuuuuuuuugh. For me it sounds like Mike with a lot of autotune. 

White Noise is the only song on the Mall soundtrack that Chester had any involvement in. All the other vocals are Mike.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:30 PM, Garret said:

All of the 2003 episodes are missing

Were these on the official channel at one point? I have 2003 episodes in a folder that I thought was mostly downloads right from the channel, but I download these all in 2015 so I might have been dumb and mixed in some unofficial uploads

Edit: Linkinpedia lists Seed videos as LPUTV, but they are on the official channel as LPTV. Are there extended LPU versions?

Edit 2: Going through some videos I've found recently, going to post them if I can't find them online anywhere

Edited by jFar920