Quick question? Ask here!

Especially sad, because they played RME.

Yup and just listening to videos from the tour, I can tell it was damn epic. Berlin, Athens, Dublin, Finland, etc. A lot of epic shows there that I wish I had DSP's of. It just sucks that we got the Australia/NZ 2007 DSP's in like 2010 but never got those ones. It's possible the band just forgot and we could have got them. I know they were all recorded and probably even mixed by Pooch and Dylan.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the official instrumentals of One More Light released / out there? There are mentions of a One More Light Instrumentals album on the NCSM, Heavy, BS etc. pages on Linkinpedia.com.

Yes. They leaked about 4 or 5 months ago in a private tracker, but at this point it's already everywhere. Not hard to find.

Didn't know about that. Thanks!

Still waiting for the A Thousand Suns instrumental album though.

Same with me but I'm waiting for the Minutes To Midnight instrumental album. I know a few official ones exist but I want the entire album in full instrumental, straight from the band.

Recently, I saw some track titles for songs that didn't make OML. I can't remember for the life of me where I saw them. ''Spiderweb'' was one of them. I was wondering if anyone knows where that came from? Was Spiderweb in particular on a board? I have a spider web tattoo so I've kind of become obsessed with that title. Lol. I hope we can get it on LPU 17 or some other LPU.

Recently, I saw some track titles for songs that didn't make OML. I can't remember for the life of me where I saw them. ''Spiderweb'' was one of them. I was wondering if anyone knows where that came from? Was Spiderweb in particular on a board? I have a spider web tattoo so I've kind of become obsessed with that title. Lol. I hope we can get it on LPU 17 or some other LPU.

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=LP_Album_7_Process#Writing_and_Recording

Click on the references then on the links.

Also, all the working titles for unreleased songs are listed here:

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10676

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=List_Of_Unreleased_Songs#Other_Known_Titles

• 2 weeks later...

How the ISRC songs numbers are granted?

A. Someone is checking the songs manually and if there's some differences between the songs he add a different ISRC number.

B. Everything is done automatically by the system.

Yes, I know strange question, but it's a one step to know if new versions of the songs NRL ATL SOTD was released by a mistake or intentional.

Didn't want to make a thread about it, but I was watching an interview with The Used today and they talked about Chester. Not sure if anyone here listens to The Used, but they toured with LP in 2004 and a few times in Europe in 2008, Anyways, Bert, the lead singer, actually lost his best friend to suicide just last year, and the entire new album by The Used is basically dedicated to him, etc. The interviewer asked Bert about Chester and he said this:

''I knew him really well. The tour we did with Linkin Park in 2004, and these guys, Jeff knows that I was at a place where I just lost the first love of my life and in a really dark place and suicidal myself and Chester would come to our bus all the time and smoke a joint with me and the fact that no one was there for him like that is so telling. I think until there's an actual cure for depression, we need to be honest and open, and that's the hardest thing to be when you're depressed, and you feel like a burden on other people. And Tregan, dealing with this death of my friend Tregan, I try to deal with the oppposite way, I try to talk about it all the time, even to strangers. I'm trying to call my friends more and be like hey, for some reason, I'm not feeling OK right now. And I guess we have to fill our lives with something, and my music is that, and I hope that that makes sense, we need to be honest about our complications.''

I just like to hear stories about Chester from his friends and other bands that toured with LP, etc. because it reminds me of how nice and cool of a guy Chester was. The love of his life that Bert was referring to was actually when his girlfriend died of a drug overdose, pregnant with his child, so that was pretty heavy, and Chester was there for him, that's really cool.

SOURCE at 7:27 in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_N-AxaSvVA

One more thing I would say is that the opening track on that new album by The Used, called ''For You'', has really helped me a lot this past week while listening to it, it's helped me deal with the loss of Chester. Anyone reading this comment should definitely check it out, it's a really powerful song.

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

Can't Hurt Me (2014 Demo), released on LPU 16.

My question is... do you guys think it is a demo from THP? It doesn't really sound like THP, and a lot of the music written for THP was written in 2013 and very early 2014. I assume they had picked the tracks for THP by like March of 2014 at the latest, maybe even February or January. I can't imagine they were still working on rough demos that late in the writing process.

So that leads me to think that it's actually a very early demo for what would become OML. They probably worked on rough ideas in the later half of 2014.

It had always bugged me because it's weird to see a 2014 date on a demo, in fact, it's the only one we have with a 2014 tag besides Asteroids which is probably also an early demo for OML.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there some kind of interview where the band discussed why they had so many interludes on ATS? I think there was one where they explained them. I'm not saying I hate the interludes, I just was interested in that interview. If you think about it, ATS really only has 9 songs. Lol. OML had one more than that.

Was there some kind of interview where the band discussed why they had so many interludes on ATS? I think there was one where they explained them. I'm not saying I hate the interludes, I just was interested in that interview. If you think about it, ATS really only has 9 songs. Lol. OML had one more than that.

Speeches: http://www.nme.com/news/music/linkin-park-51-1302347

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was there ever any interviews about Projekt Revolution 2011? I don't think the band even mentioned the moniker during any of the shows. Why was it ''Projekt Revolution''? Seems weird they only did 4 shows for it scattered throughout various dates of other shows, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Bleed It Out live DVD will be re-released on April 20

EAN: 5688536040650
Label: Laser Media

Live performance from American rock band Linkin Park. Recorded in 2009 in Portugal for TV. The tracks performed include 'Papercut', 'Numb', 'No More Sorrow' and 'What I've Done'. Limited edition.

--------------------

There is also a Vinyl: History Of: Unauthorized released by IMV / BLUELINE PROD / Laser Media

https://www.ginza.se/product/linkin-park/history-of-tribute-album/508488/

Of course both of those releases are unofficial, but the question is are they both legal? Is it both labels from a two releases above really bought a license to be able to release things related to Linkin Park? Or they simply download all circulating LP materials from the internet and now they just make money on them?

EDIT:

Also I want to remind you about older probably not legal release from the Laster media: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12623

I recommend to read the comments there.

Edited by martinez

• 1 month later...