Quick question? Ask here!

I'm not sure if we are allowed to talk about the band's personal life here, but I may be on to something. Apparently, Chester relapsed in 2008 (Drinking) while recording Out Of Ashes. Does anyone think that maybe the canceled Asia tour in 2008 (After PR '08) was because he relapsed, not because he fell building lincoln logs for his son?? I'm going out on a limb here, but I have a hunch. Obviously the band would not want to say that he relapsed. Again, if this against the rules, please delete my comment.

Unless he went to rehab for said relapse, I doubt it. It's not like Chester didn't do numerous shows drunk and/or stoned during the Hybrid Theory/Meteora days.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

there is official cover pictures for those?:

Lockjaw (LPU 8 Bonus)

Dead By Sunrise - Morning After (Acoustic Live) (LPU 9 Bonus)

Linkin Park Feat. Chris Cornell - Crawling (Live) (Songs From The Underground Bonus)

Fort Minor Militia Tracks

Edited by Skipees

For a long time I thought the band had finished 15 tracks for the album Minutes To Midnight (the standart edition tracks + NRL + ATL + WWDK) until I read some coments here saying that the band actually finished 17 tracks for the album.

As far as I know, Blackbirds and Not Alone were finished after the album was released, so they don't count.

Does that mean that there are 2 unreleased (finished) tracks from the Minutes To Midnight sessions?

For a long time I thought the band had finished 15 tracks for the album Minutes To Midnight (the standart edition tracks + NRL + ATL + WWDK) until I read some coments here saying that the band actually finished 17 tracks for the album.

As far as I know, Blackbirds and Not Alone were finished after the album was released, so they don't count.

Does that mean that there are 2 unreleased (finished) tracks from the Minutes To Midnight sessions?

I'm not 100% sure but I think QWERTY & Debris are those tracks. Debris sounds pretty finished. Edited by Soul

I initially thought Blackbirds was one of those tracks, but I forgot that it had been finished for 8-Bit Rebellion in 2009 instead of 2007.

Debris doesn't sound complete enough to be part of the final tracklist. I'd say that No Roads Left, Across the Line, and What We Don't Know are three of the five. Considering the recent LPU trends, I don't think we'll get the other two at all.

I initially thought Blackbirds was one of those tracks, but I forgot that it had been finished for 8-Bit Rebellion in 2009 instead of 2007.

Debris doesn't sound complete enough to be part of the final tracklist. I'd say that No Roads Left, Across the Line, and What We Don't Know are three of the five. Considering the recent LPU trends, I don't think we'll get the other two at all.

Yes, those are 3 of the five. We know those were all completed in 2007 and are the final products. All the others were MTM demos but were re-worked later. Doesn't make them MTM b-sides at all.

there is official cover pictures for those?:

Lockjaw (LPU 8 Bonus)

Dead By Sunrise - Morning After (Acoustic Live) (LPU 9 Bonus)

Linkin Park Feat. Chris Cornell - Crawling (Live) (Songs From The Underground Bonus)

Fort Minor Militia Tracks

anyone?

anyone?

I'm pretty sure there's art for the fort minor militia stuff - as in a scan of the cover it came in. I don't think there's special, specific art for the others, I assume most people (like I did) simply included those in the CDs for which they were a bonus

I'm pretty sure there's art for the fort minor militia stuff - as in a scan of the cover it came in. I don't think there's special, specific art for the others, I assume most people (like I did) simply included those in the CDs for which they were a bonus

During 8 months, they released 1 free downloadable track per month for the Fort Minor Militia members. The tracks were never released on CD.

Lockjaw was kind of a christmas gift from Mike Shinoda to the LPU members. Mike uploaded the track to rapidshare and posted the link in the news.

The acoustic version of Morning After was released as a free downloadable track for LPU members to celebrate the release of Out Of Ashes.

Crawling was a downloadable bonus track for Songs From The Underground, but any LPU member (including the ones who didn't have the CD) could download the track.

None of the tracks came with cover/artwork. They were just .mp3 files.

LGraham was talking about the DVD that came in the Best Buy Fort Minor Militia package from 2005, which most of us use as cover art for those tracks. Cool your jets, man, you don't need to systematically disprove everything someone's saying.

Hi. I remember Linkin Park doing A Place for My head live with an intro containing a sample of a poem with a woman talking awhile back. I forgot what that was called (I think it starts with a d). Can anyone help? Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure if this is correct, but back in the day (2000) when they used to open with the song, Cure For The Itch had a piano outro from a song called "Love Ridden" by Fiona Apple.

This video up until 0:29

I'm not 100% sure if this is correct, but back in the day (2000) when they used to open with the song, Cure For The Itch had a piano outro from a song called "Love Ridden" by Fiona Apple.

This video up until 0:29

I don't think that's it. If I remember correctly, the sample was dark and talking about death, somewhere along those lines.

LGraham was talking about the DVD that came in the Best Buy Fort Minor Militia package from 2005, which most of us use as cover art for those tracks. Cool your jets, man, you don't need to systematically disprove everything someone's saying.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound aggressive or to offend anyone.

Anyone know something about the source of Mike Shinoda: The Rising Tied Commentary?

Pretty sure that was posted on AOL or some music site like that. I remember it came out quite a while after the album did, like mid-2006.

Pretty sure that was posted on AOL or some music site like that. I remember it came out quite a while after the album did, like mid-2006.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was in 2006 on some music website. Not sure if it was AOL. It's a good commentary, though. Pretty interesting.