Linkin Park @ Download Festival 2011

DecanoLP

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouln't be a surprise if they don't webcast LP at all.

wouldn't be the first time ^^

Nice to have a first date, so now we know at least what are the time when LP will come back to Europe. So it looks like 2007 :P the timing is perfect for me :D cause I have my test beginning July, so beginning June will be still fine :)

Please Sonisphere UK please!!!

+1

Severely doubt it though, as they're playing Download. Damn that festival for being when it is! :angry:

Hopefully there'll be a UK Projekt Revolution next year. The Download website doesn't say "only UK show of 2011", so I'm optimistic about that :)

Isn't possible anymore. RaR already has 3 headliners (Kings Of Leon, Coldplay, System Of A Down) :)

Doesn't mean there's no space for LP.... it'd be a surprise if they don't hit one of the German Festivals I think, most probably RaR or RiP. Or they just do their own little PR again with something like 5 concerts in Germany.

Doesn't mean there's no space for LP.... it'd be a surprise if they don't hit one of the German Festivals I think, most probably RaR or RiP. Or they just do their own little PR again with something like 5 concerts in Germany.

Yes... it mean that. LP won´t open for any of these bands!!! So ... no RaR

Maybe Linkin Park will headline the Hurricane Festival and the Southside Festival. At this time Blink 182 and Foo Fighters are the other headliners. This Festivals are from 17.June till 19. June in Germany. At these Festivals one headliner is missing. Comon Linin Park, this will be epic :-D

Headliner: Foo Fighters, Linkin park, Blink 182 that will be badass...:-D but it's only a dream :-(

Edited by Mofamike

Maybe Linkin Park will headline the Hurricane Festival and the Southside Festival. At this time Blink 182 and Foo Fighters are the other headliners. This Festivals are from 17.June till 19. June in Germany. At these Festivals one headliner is missing. Comon Linin Park, this will be epic :-D

Headliner: Foo Fighters, Linkin park, Blink 182 that will be badass...:-D but it's only a dream :-(

This would be the most amazing thing ever. :o

I see Sonisphere Turkey having LP as headliners, maybe Bulgaria/Finland too.

I also see them headlining Greenfield or at least touring through Switzerland again.

Or maybe Sonisphere Spain...I don´t think they´ll do the same Sonisphere countries again (Finland)

haha YES! if there was an intensive for me to go DL again next year this is it. SOAD headling was a wicked surprise, and now LP aswell is the icing on the Cake!

If my mates still are sold on going DL instead of Sonisphere now, I'll cry :lol: