2011 North American Tour Dates

LPxDC

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, no NorCal dates? Argh, I'm hopin' for at least one date somewhere close to here. Hell, I wouldn't mind it being out of Sacramento, just something that's within driving distance.... It's been too long since I've been to a concert period, let alone see LP. =/

This. I was disappointed. Still hopeful I can somehow make it to Los Angeles though.

From Blabbermouth.net:

As a special "thank you" to concert-goers, included as a bonus with the purchase of every ticket, fans will be able to download a live recording of the show they attended by texting a code from their mobile phones that will be displayed at the venue.

Is this different from how they did it in Europe or is this the same?

Yeah, in Europe you had to buy the DSP either at the concert or online afterwards.

This time, it seems that the DSP is included in the ticket price - AWESOME :D

hmm the sunrise looks doable for me catch a plane to miami from brussels/amsterdam or so

but how do i get from Miami airport to sunrise??? any advice?? and prices??(by that date i wont have my drivers licence for 1 year so hiring a car =>NO)

and maybe sunrise to tampa?

and PENDULUM in pre-program it cant be better then that!!!! i love them both

Edited by verbatim2

I swear if Pendulum does the Catalyst remix LIVE im going to cry.

haha i am going crazy on every set, last time when i saw them i could wring out all my cloths from the sweat!

i prefer to see them with a whole crowd who likes them in stead of half the crowd.

so the first day of the LPaccess presale is today correct I have the lpaccess because of my ATS preorder have it set up and tested it but the ticket purch says you must have LPU9,LPUX or LPUXmonthly has it not started yet does it not start till a certain time? If anyone can shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it thank you