2011 North American Tour Dates

LPxDC

I'm experiencing a problem for the LPU pre-sale. Whenever I login into my email it just goes straight back to the sign in page with aol, yahoo, twitter, facebook, google, etc. I already redeemed my LPUX code so idk what the problem is. Has this been happening to anybody else and does anybody know how to fix this? I'm really starting to worry.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if LP will ever actually deliver on the whole "it's a visual experience!" bullshit they've been babbling about for months. Just noticed it reared it's ugly head in a Blabbermouth quote from Chaz.

From every bootleg or proshot I've seen this year, nothing looks dramtically different or impressive about LP's live show. I hope they step their game up in the form of lasers, pyro, or SOMETHING. LP have the resources to do something great on an arena tour, and for a $82 "general admission" ticket, I'm setting my hopes high for this North American "welcome home" run of gigs.

How do you sign up for LPU M&Gs? Just redeemed my code.

Wow. I couldn't have planned this fucking tour any better myself. I literally have these shows fall in the PERFECT time frame.

I come back from Christmas break 1/18 Tuesday. First show is 1/20 Sunrise. I have to be in class for mandatory attendance the first day. That's 1/18 for my Tues/Thurs classes, 1/19 for my Mon/Weds classes (or just Weds classes), 1/24 for my just Monday classes.

1/20 is a Thursday, 1/22 is a Saturday, 1/23 is a Sunday.

What the hell, Linkin Park planned this as nicely as it could be planned. LOVE IT.

MSG and Cincy are both on weekends. Denver too in case the Summit is there. The entire fucking tour is planned around my school calendar. Wow.

Wow. I couldn't have planned this fucking tour any better myself. I literally have these shows fall in the PERFECT time frame.

I come back from Christmas break 1/18 Tuesday. First show is 1/20 Sunrise. I have to be in class for mandatory attendance the first day. That's 1/18 for my Tues/Thurs classes, 1/19 for my Mon/Weds classes (or just Weds classes), 1/24 for my just Monday classes.

What the hell, Linkin Park planned this as nicely as it could be planned. LOVE IT.

MSG and Cincy are both on weekends. Denver too in case the Summit is there. The entire fucking tour is planned around my school calendar. Wow.

amen, i only have class on tues/thurs next semester, and my 2 shows are a monday(philly) and friday (nyc)

i just cannot believe the fucking prodigy are supporting!

for me, they are in tough competition with LP and Green Day as best live band... seeing them at Milton Keynes was incredible.

wish i lived in the states :(

buttttt. got to go to the summit so i guess i can live with that! =P

Easy life some people have haha.

That's awesome!! I seem to have the worst luck with LP concerts. Woodlands was the day before the first day of school. NYC (was difficult to get too) was on a day I had an exam. And these next two TX shows will have me missing both my Tues/Thurs class and if I go to NYC (85% chance) then I'll miss a Friday one. :S I can't wait for a date to be on the weekend, or better yet during the summer!

Damn you!! :P lol jk jk

I also want to know how we sign up for the M&G's. If this works out, it'll be my first show as a LPUer, so it would rock if I could get a M&G. I can dream...

whoops. I forgot to actually get the ticket. I thught the VIP deal came with the ticket. Apparently not. //noob moment

well, I have my ticket now. so i have my ticket, and the VIP pass!! I'm stoked :)

btw, if i have the VIP, can I still do a M&G? jw.

Edited by Robot_Rob

I also want to know how we sign up for the M&G's. If this works out, it'll be my first show as a LPUer, so it would rock if I could get a M&G. I can dream...

same deal for me. i've been a fan for a decade, have been in the LPU for half that time, and have never gotten a chance to get into a M&G.... i really want to make it happen this time!

We should have a LPL meet ups at the shows. (Am going to Sunrise and maybe Tampa.) Those two dates work well with me, the semester just started and Architecture class is not on thursdays (the one course that counts) now if I want a M&G i need an annual pass, gotta start saving.

So GA will be on the floor? I'm looking at the Sunrise, FL arena website and their seating chart has sections on the floor.

Thats a good question.

Edited by -Nick-

We'll have LPL M&Gs for sure. The M&G info is coming soon, it's after presales. They haven't rolled that out yet.

GA is one section. It's divided up sometimes in the seating chart pictures but at the show that means nothing lol, it's just the big floor.

Florida crowds rock...can't wait to kick off the tour down there in Sunrise.

Damn, no NorCal dates? Argh, I'm hopin' for at least one date somewhere close to here. Hell, I wouldn't mind it being out of Sacramento, just something that's within driving distance.... It's been too long since I've been to a concert period, let alone see LP. =/