2011 North American Tour Dates

LPxDC

Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what's next and the joy of the game of living.World of Warcraft Power leveling In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long are you young.

An individual human existence should be like a river-small at first, narrowly contained within its banks, and rushing passionately past boulders and over waterfalls. Gradually the river grows wider, the banks recede, the waters flow more quietly, and in the end, without any visible break, they become merged in the sea, and painlessly lose their individual being.

Years may wrinkle the skin, Tera power level but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.

Posted Image

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going with my dad too. hes the one who left his copy of LIT here :)

not lame at all for most gigs i would prefer to go with dad, i went to frankfurt with him to so we could drive both.

I'm actually ok with going with my dad. lol. He took me to PR 08, so hopefully he'll be on board with going with me again.

I'm actually ok with going with my dad. lol. He took me to PR 08, so hopefully he'll be on board with going with me again.

lol, i went with my dad to PR07 too, and he loved it. he thought LP was fucking amazing.

but i would rather go with my girlfriend too, haha.

Edited by parth196

lol, i went with my dad to PR07 too, and he loved it. he thought LP was fucking amazing.

but i would rather go with my girlfriend too, haha.

Lol. I wish I had a girlfriend to go with haha. but I digress,

My dad is a big LP fan too. He also likes Metallica, Kid Rock, AC/DC, Toby Kieth, Zack Brown, Lynard Skynard, Atreyu, and The Allman Brothers. He's a complex music man. And that's just one-eigth of his total itunes library. lol

look what i found, a link for a show in san jose

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00456F...p;minorcatid=60

tix are not avail for sale and its not listed on lp.com so maybe they are trying to make it happen or it fell thru but it would seem as tho at least they tried for a show in northern ca.

i'm betting it's legit, LP.com probably just hasn't announced it yet. damn, i'm gonna miss LP in my hometown area because my college is in so cal, lol.

look what i found, a link for a show in san jose

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00456F...p;minorcatid=60

tix are not avail for sale and its not listed on lp.com so maybe they are trying to make it happen or it fell thru but it would seem as tho at least they tried for a show in northern ca.

this date is not yet 100% sure, but I think most likely it might happen :)

I think some guys will be very happy if this is true ;)

Hope those who are going to a show enjoy the hell out of it! Prodigy and Pendulum as support = some high energy shows :D Should be insanely awesome!

So thats what 21 shows confirmed, possibly 22 and maybe more to come. Just a thought but what if...what if LP decide to make each show as unique as possible??? Allow me to elaborate.

Below is a list of songs we've never heard live, haven't been played in years or are yet to be played (ATS) or just some songs we f-in love!

1 - Across The Line

2 - APFMH

3 - Pretend to be

4 - What We Don't Know

5 - No Roads Left

6 - Not Alone

7 - By Myself

8 - Pale

9 - Halo

10 - Step Up/NL/Its Goin Down

11 - Blackbirds

12 - BLACKOUT

13 - BITS

14 - Robot Boy

15 - Figure.09

16 - She Couldn't

17 - QWERTY (Summersonic version :D )

18 - I Have Not Begun

19 - Lockjaw

20 - High Voltage

21 - With You

22 - Reading My Eyes

Now that's just some songs that popped into my head but lets think about this a second. A lot of folks seem to be going to multiple shows and are worried about setlist rotation or lack there of!

What if LP picked one of the above songs to play at each show as sort of a 'special treat' for that specific show.

Not only would that make the concert going experience that more memorable but it would also increase the interest and selling potential of DSP's as each show would have one unique/rare song associated with it. More DSP's sold = more $$$ in LP's pocket and subsequently in Pooch's pocket (can't forget Pooch) :lol:

And on the flip side of things, as we LP fans seem to love complaining bout sh!t...we can still keep doing that in the form of...'Damn, I can't believe they played (insert song here) for those fans and we only got (insert song here)'.

Just a crazy idea that popped into my head. Its 99% likely to never happen but just what if....what if!!!!

Quick question, does linkinpark.com only sell floor seats? Every ticket is selling for 1 price as general admission on the floor. I'm interested in the Toronto show, they're playing at the air canada centre and I KNOW they can sell the 2nd, 3rd levels as well. I was just curious as to what was going on..

Quick question, does linkinpark.com only sell floor seats? Every ticket is selling for 1 price as general admission on the floor. I'm interested in the Toronto show, they're playing at the air canada centre and I KNOW they can sell the 2nd, 3rd levels as well. I was just curious as to what was going on..

I got tickets to Houston as General Admission but there were reserved seats available. It could just be the venue you're at.

Well I think I figured out why the tickets everyone bought that were pre-sale were all pit tickets because when I go online to tickets from tickmaster I always get a floor ticket.

I think that is why there was no seating information when buying the tickets.

what do you all think?

i think youre completely wrong, are you asking for "best ticket available" option? That might be why. All of the arenas on this tour, from what i know, have plenty of seats as well. Maybe its called reserved section?

No,

I mean the tickets that went on sale before today on lp.com.... They didnt give you seating information. I think thats becasue all the presale tickets were mostly PIT tickets or floor tickets ..... it makes since...

During the linkinpark.com presale, everyone had three options: General Admission, Reserved, and VIP. Reserved was all the seating closest to he stage. Thats why it cost the same as GA; you were given the best possible seating by default, if it was available that is.