2011 North American Tour Dates

LPxDC

Seats for me in Atlanta lol

Whipped lol

Im kidding. But when my GF comes to a show with me were gonna rock the fuck out in the pit.

hehehehe. I'm taking my girlfriend with me to the PIT in Tampa. If she survives the pit with me then I'm going to marry her. Case Closed. Posted Image

GOOD MAN!

Edited by MrInfluXion

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend is coming in the pit with me in Connecticut! I think she'll be ok. I can't wait for these shows, they're gonna be so fun. I have nobody to go to Boston or MSG with me, so I'll probably be going to those alone.

I'm really surprised LP will be touring with The Prodigy because they're so huge. I never would have guessed Pendulum either. Does It Offend You, Yeah? isn't that bad but they're not amazing either. Looking forward to seeing Pendulum.

I got pit tickets for me and my sister. We're both on the short side (I'm 5'3" and I'm the tall one, lol) so we'll see how that goes. She's not super excited about how long I'm going to make her wait, but I can't wait!!!

I've never heard of any of these band, but I really don't care because I'm going to see LP! Hopefully I can make 3 shows this tour.

I'm sorry, but you guys act like pit tickets at LP are dangerous. Come on now, it's an LP concert, not a Slayer show.

And thank god for the little blessings that its not a Slayer show. Regardless, your point is moot. For girls with my height of 5"2 and weight of 107, the pit is still quite dangerous even at an LP concert. I'm not a guy with muscles and 150 weight on my side. I almost got strangled and suffocated the last time i was in the pit at a concert and it was LP. I actually had to surrender being that close to the stage and get pulled out(which was quite the difficult job for the security dude) because it was either watch them from a distant, or pass out and miss half the performance. So yeah, i wish that an LP concert at the pit would be as mild and pleasant as you insinuate it to be so that i can gladly be there and not worry about being used as a squeeze ball and getting knocked out. The times i was at the pit were my least favourite because i never got to enjoy the performance because i spent most of the time trying to hold on to the rail and keep my head especially when Mike or Chester come any where close.

Edited by arbiter

And thank god for the little blessings that its not a Slayer show. Regardless, your point is moot. For girls with my height of 5"2 and weight of 107, the pit is still quite dangerous even at an LP concert. I'm not a guy with muscles and 150 weight on my side. I almost got strangled and suffocated the last time i was in the pit at a concert and it was LP. I actually had to surrender being that close to the stage and get pulled out(which was quite the difficult job for the security dude) because it was either watch them from a distant, or pass out and miss half the performance. So yeah, i wish that an LP concert at the pit would be as mild and pleasant as you insinuate it to be so that i can gladly be there and not worry about being used as a squeeze ball and getting knocked out. The times i was at the pit were my least favourite because i never got to enjoy the performance because i spent most of the time trying to hold on to the rail and keep my head especially when Mike or Chester come any where close.

OMG what the hell is going on?

If you are that small why you go to the pit and complain later? Just don't do it! As Mike would say ;)

Simple solution

Get seats I can't stand when people complain about pits then complain about it later then try to give the excuse of Z0mg! I wanna be close to da band so I can get stuffZ! I bet you're one of the people who push or hits people who get to close at shows

Get seats or Stop complaining

I'm sorry, but you guys act like pit tickets at LP are dangerous. Come on now, it's an LP concert, not a Slayer show.

d00d...have you seen those teenage girls when Chester walks out?

I lol'd so hard. When I saw LP in NYC I was in the pit. I'm not a big person (5'3") but it actually worked to my advantage and somehow I had a bubble around me that 3 very large guys created, lol. During the concert I was fine, but at the end was when it got a bit bad. Mike came over and that was ok because he went kinda quick. But when it was Chester, omg. I was literally off my feet and on top of the guy in front of me. lol that poor man. (Got to hold Chester's hand though! :D)

I can't wait to do it again in Houston and Dallas!

haha lol then pendulum ll warm up the pit then you just need to jump all the time! the more you move the more space you have :)

maybe you see it a lil bit here i was in the crowd and we were moving the whole gig!

I hate that you guys are going with your gf's. I'm just gonna end up going w/ my dad.

lame lol

not lame at all for most gigs i would prefer to go with dad, i went to frankfurt with him to so we could drive both.

Edited by -Nick-

Does it offend me the openers suck? Yeah

I actually legit lol'd at this. I agree with whoever posted earlier that "Does it Offend You, Yeah?" is one of the worst band names ever.

I don't mind The Prodigy too much, and Pendulum/DIOYY? show some potential, but none of them are acts that I have any interest in. I've endured far worse to see LP (Hawthorne Heights anyone?), but I really wish they'd get some better opening bands.

Then again, part of me is also just bitter that I missed the LP/Coheed and Cambria/Chiodos tour, because C&C is one of my other favorite bands.

I know i have no right to ask this but is there any way we could stop posting the set list on the main page. Its just that i really dont want to have any expectation for the Chicago show. I dont know if what im saying makes sense, also i know that i could just not go to the main page, but i dont want to stop coming to the website until january 26

I know i have no right to ask this but is there any way we could stop posting the set list on the main page. Its just that i really dont want to have any expectation for the Chicago show. I dont know if what im saying makes sense, also i know that i could just not go to the main page, but i dont want to stop coming to the website until january 26

if you dont want any expectations, i say avoid the site, or at least if you see the thread title, dont look at it

OMG what the hell is going on?

If you are that small why you go to the pit and complain later? Just don't do it! As Mike would say ;)

Simple solution

Get seats I can't stand when people complain about pits then complain about it later then try to give the excuse of Z0mg! I wanna be close to da band so I can get stuffZ! I bet you're one of the people who push or hits people who get to close at shows

Get seats or Stop complaining

And i can't stand it when imbeciles such as yourselves are quick to stereotype and spew nonsense that has no relevance to anybody. Guess you're just going to have to suck it up.