2011 North American Tour Dates

LPxDC

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I call a support act! Looks like a great tour!

I'll never understand why Linkin Park never announces all the European Dates at once, like they do with the US ones, plus we don't know the support acts when the tickets go on sale. And the US seems to get bigger ones. Plus I doubt the tickets will be ~90 USD, like they are here in Germany.

Anyway, not complaining, but I think I would have attended a show if we had Pendulum or Prodigy as support here in Europe, makes the price worth it!

Awesome!!!!! I live literally 5 minutes from sunrise. Gonna be there for sure! Opening the tour too. Now idk about Tampa, we'll see about that. Anyone going to be at the first concert of the year? GAWWWFD I can't wait!!!!

Man nothing against Pendulum, but I am a fan of the The Prodigy, I guess you can't always get what you want.

Edited by Swards31

What else is included in that package besides the shirt & tour book?

Can't see I'm on my phone

For the moment there are only what it seems a brand new tshirt and the ATS Tour Edition ArtBook which was been sold at the London shows

Edit: http://www.linkinpark.com/tickets/ is now open:

Package includes:

VIP entrance with parking (where available)

Access to pre-show VIP Area with appetizers and a cash bar

Concierge merchandise service

Exclusive LINKIN PARK T-Shirt

Official tour book and collectible laminate

On-site concierge

The VIP Concierge Service upgrade does not include a concert ticket. You must also have a ticket to be admitted to the event.

Edited by Nameless

Now that's what I call a support act! Looks like a great tour!

I'll never understand why Linkin Park never announces all the European Dates at once, like they do with the US ones, plus we don't know the support acts when the tickets go on sale. And the US seems to get bigger ones. Plus I doubt the tickets will be ~90 USD, like they are here in Germany.

Anyway, not complaining, but I think I would have attended a show if we had Pendulum or Prodigy as support here in Europe, makes the price worth it!

Probably because the US is one country, while all of the European dates are handled by the respective country. Probably a lot of international bullshit they need to deal with before hand. My guess anyway

Probably because the US is one country, while all of the European dates are handled by the respective country. Probably a lot of international bullshit they need to deal with before hand. My guess anyway

That sounds logical, makes sense. So, everybody enjoy the tour! ...and don't forget to tape^^

I am going to try to make it to the LA show, but its not likely to happen, its 10 hours away.

This tour blows compared to their previous ones because the tour managers at least tried to get near as many people as possible. Oh well, I've already seen them twice in my lifetime so I'm sure someone will get to experience an awesome first time. B)