2011 North American Tour Dates

LPxDC

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if this is it for North America? The northwest has been completely left out. I can barely afford a ticket let alone a trip to Salt Lake City over 12 hours away. I am really bummed right now. I was at my computer ready to get tickets only to see nothing in my area. I know all the fans up here feel the same. I sure hope they add dates.

Just bought 2 tickets for Houston and play on getting a ticket for Dallas and I'm 75% sure I'm getting one for NYC.

Speaking of MFR does anyone know how that works? Do you buy your ticket and then they reimburse you? I'd love to work the booth at one of the concerts!

I hope Pendulum is good. If not, then that'll be major suckage lol.

If you like pendulum you'll absolutely love them live, if you don't then you probs won't like them live - however it is a high energy show so I hope the crowds respond to them well :)

And holy jesus those tickets are insane prices :mellow: wow seems a bit much for what it is unless they are actually gonna start playing for 2 hours now they're into the flow of things?

I am flippen excitied. THey are definately making up for forgetting the SOuth East in their 08 arena tour by starting off in FLORIDA BABY!!!! I'm definately hitting up the first show of the tour in Sunrise FLorida about 3 1/2 hours away. Then hitting up their Tampa show with all of my homies on Saturday the 22nd, then possibly making a little road trip with anyone who grows the nuts to go with me to Georgia on the 23rd. EPIC LP 4 LYFE CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! ITs a lot of money for tickets though but its worth it for LP!!

Got my ticket for Boston! I've only seen the Chili Peppers at the Garden and it was amazing, plus easily accessibly with the train station and all. Like Hahninator said, PR:08 was a better bargain as far as ticket prices go, with a more notable line-up, but whatever. I want to see ATS songs live and hate amphitheaters, so count me in for the GAHDEN.

Anyone know how LPU access works if you did the "Connect with Facebook" thing to sign up? It won't let me in.

I just realized I'm screwed if they do a AA BB CC setlist. The two concerts I definitely know I'm going to are back to back. Hopefully LP will consider the fact that quite a few fans will be doing this and do an ABC setlist.

Agreed. Ill be attending the first two in Florida and possibly the 3rd in Georgia. So an A,B,C setlist would work out better for this tour in my opinion.

I got seats for the MN show. I did the pit last time I was there and it was almost impossible to just watch and enjoy the show with so many ppl all crammed together. Anyone else going to MN?

Me! And I got seat tickets for the same reason. I want to enjoy this shit!

Hopefully I'll see you at the meet and greet!

I am flippen excitied. THey are definately making up for forgetting the SOuth East in their 08 arena tour by starting off in FLORIDA BABY!!!! I'm definately hitting up the first show of the tour in Sunrise FLorida about 3 1/2 hours away. Then hitting up their Tampa show with all of my homies on Saturday the 22nd, then possibly making a little road trip with anyone who grows the nuts to go with me to Georgia on the 23rd. EPIC LP 4 LYFE CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! ITs a lot of money for tickets though but its worth it for LP!!

I'm going to all 3 too! We can meet up and all if you want!

Does anyone know if this is it for North America? The northwest has been completely left out. I can barely afford a ticket let alone a trip to Salt Lake City over 12 hours away. I am really bummed right now. I was at my computer ready to get tickets only to see nothing in my area. I know all the fans up here feel the same. I sure hope they add dates.

I feel your pain, friend. They will most likely do more shows throughout the year I would imagine, but I would kill to see The Prodigy open for them.

Ok, I'm definitely going to NYC. I told my mom and everything, so I may get GA :D if not, I'm definitely going middle section. Last time I was in MSG was for Van Halen, I was in the middle, and it was incredible. So anything in that range is good.

I expected more date too... but it's "funny" to see even in there own country we can see some "they will not come near my place !"

when i tought the 2/23 of 2010 i was in L.A. and they didn't play or did somethings.... :(

have a great time all of you and enjoy the show(s) !!!