LPLive + Mike

hahninator

Any place I can buy that shirt?Connecting to this question. It will be sometime in the future should be t-shirt purchased through this site. If you already have this information (perhaps in the forum etc), so sorry to bother. :)

Did he pay for it?

lol :D

- And one unrelated note - member "TheAfter" the amazingly has updated his avatar. Mike's hair forever. :D

Edit: That one picture is from M&G in Dortmund, or...?

Edited by navabaca

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is pure awesomeness !!!

But is not surprise for me, the guys of LP Peru gave to Mike the Official T-Shirt when the Were in Argentina...

And also when i talked to Phoenix before the show he remember me from the Hotel and he remembered our Site, So !!! This guys are the best !!!

The band is really open with the people... Mike is an Excelent person...

My congratulations to LPLive.net

Thanks for all the comments and that you like the picutre. I took the picture at the cologne M&G and he remembers me from the Dortmund Show - where SpikeMinoda, Jacrid and I were in the first row. It was really, really epic. To bad that he don't wear it at the show :(

I also met Mark Fiore again and another photographer from the LP Crew - Both still have made some photos of me and the shirt :)

so far - I'm very tired, Thomas (Overkill)

PS: LPLive Member Shirts are in progress