I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

relax, guys, it's fake

try 2 use Winamp Autotagger ;) it says about Track 2:

The Goon Show - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles...

Album: You Have Deaded Me Again - The Spanish Suitcase

© Wiki

How could they come to Chester's voice, if it isn't LP?

If they released this through a different medium - ie, FREE on their site - it would have a chance at being funny or clever.

However, the problem I have is that this is the 8th Linkin Park Underground CD. There are people, like myself, who renew each year with an expectation of what we will get. To go from the 'Hybrid Theory EP' to this is an insult, and misleading, based on past releases.

Unless Linkin Park advertise that it's a joke, it's unethical, and I feel bad for people who don't go to fansites or message boards to get their LP news, and who will just put "LPU" on a Christmas list and be bummed out that their favorite band fucked them over.

Of course, it could be fake. But if it's notl, what can we expect next year? A live piano version of "Bubbles"?

ok... I just heard "bubles" , I dont wanna hear the rest...

I had about four beers a hour ago, got home, heard this, and I almost cryed (I'm 21)

This is the most anoyng thing I ever heard !!!!!!

All i wanted was just one old LP style song, and I whould have died hapily !

I'm speachless !

Gonna hunt them down and strangle them for this :((

Ill just say it again so people dont hold out on something that is not..there is NO second CD. Its a sticker guys, sorry.

So, what do I think about this package? It feels rather lacking, empty and forced.. If they went this route, then I wish there was a bit more of a chesive gag theme throughout it. The CD is wayyyy too short, and very..I dont even know.

That said something about PB N' Jellyfish and 26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet I love. The others...eh... I wish they at least had more puns like Barack You World..

Honestly there should be more..more songs..more something. Its rather lacking compared to past LPU CDs, albiet clever. It at least should have included the Songs From The Underground CD and an extra bonus.. That would be a solid package

SOMEONE SEND ME 1 AND 4 AND I'LL CONVERT ALL OF THEM TO MP3!

If you look at the CD and the case in the pics, doesn't it seem odd that LP's name or logo doesn't show up.

on the CD it does say LinkinPark, and the case has both LPU site and LP site, also look in the copyright section of the case.. u shall see Linkin Park clearly in it :D

Edited by ER0R34

STOP POSTING LINKS, GUYS!

AND STOP ASKING TO UPLOAD THE SONGS! :angry:

Or I will add warnings to everybody who won't do it!

Go to any other website which supports illegal media sharing, especially LPU media, and download it there. You still may talk about it here, but no links and asking to upload anything.

STOP POSTING LINKS, GUYS!

AND STOP ASKING TO UPLOAD THE SONGS! :angry:

Or I will add warnings to everybody who won't do it!

Go to any other website which supports illegal media sharing, especially LPU and download it there. You still may talk about it here, but no links and asking to upload anything.

WHY would we ask them to upload LPU 8 on LPU? that is quite stupid in ur part