I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the shirt looks great but im not spending money on that, sure its fun and stuff. But not fun enough to buy. I also dont like the "God damn's" in No Laundry. I always liked that lp never used that in songs but o well. Guess thats not something most people care about :>

im done with the LPU. this is a disgrace to the fans.

For real. We pay EVERY year, we are the ones who support the band no matter what, we are the ones that think extremely highly of the band and they reward us with this bullshit. Maybe to them it's funny because they have millions of dollars, but to us, it's not funny. I'm honestly starting to think the fame has got to LP's head and they don't care about their real fans anymore.

Edited by Geki

For real. We pay EVERY year, we are the ones who support the band no matter what, we are the ones that think extremely highly of the band and they reward us with this bullshit.

QFT

seriously, did mika poison them or something?

and yeah i need songs 1, 3 and 4

Edited by GraDoN

yeah the shirt looks great but im not spending money on that, sure its fun and stuff. But not fun enough to buy. I also dont like the "God damn's" in No Laundry. I always liked that lp never used that in songs but o well. Guess thats not something most people care about :>

I agree. I don't mind cursing but for no reason it's annoying, much like this whole cd is.

i want its in mp3 please... i only have nl and 26 letters so far in mp3

to me its almost like this:

mike:"they dont want live stuff"

chaz:"well what will we do"

mike:"donno"

chaz:"mmm i like bubbles"

mike:*brainwave*

i dont mind them joking around, like mike posting this on his blog saying he and chaz were messing around... but expecting us to pay hard earned cash for this... no way

i want its in mp3 please... i only have nl and 26 letters so far in mp3

to me its almost like this:

mike:"they dont want live stuff"

chaz:"well what will we do"

mike:"donno"

chaz:"mmm i like bubbles"

mike:*brainwave*

i dont mind them joking around, like mike posting this on his blog saying he and chaz were messing around... but expecting us to pay hard earned cash for this... no way

Why is is SO hard to give us ONE b-side or demo? Fuck.