I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to hear this please. If someone could PM me the songs. I'd appreciate that. If it is as bad as everyone says it is, LPU 7 pwns LPU 8. I'd rather pay for live audio that we already have bootlegs of than hearing Mike and Chester make then selves sound like complete idiots.

I think it was just a fun thing they decided to do for the fans. I like when they act stupid and crazy. Sure it was a letdown from what we were expecting but its better than something live. I think its interesting, was hoping for more but ill take it.

I agree with that. Those songs are more or less good, and 26 lettaz in da alphabet is the worst of the 3 dl links. This CD doesn't worth the money at all. It's better to download it instead of BUY it. >_>

o.O i'm afraid to listen to it >.< fuck off that can't be serious -.- I truely thought LPU8 will kick asses and i have to join, but i'm not sure anymore now... i have to say it could fit to LPU and the "sick" LPU vids of the guys doing crazy shit but... shit!

Ok guys.. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is only one CD and it is what I posted. The other thing is a sticker =/

It runs under 11 minutes long, and includes 6 tracks.

Honestly, I share your disappointment, but I am amused by the CD, and I think it would be a lot better if it had some more "normal" content.. Some of these songs sound like they were cooked up in 5 minutes. They probably were. It would be really a lot better if this was something else.. like a secret pack in to LPU8

Alas. Its not.

Take it for what it is, and just laugh I guess. It would be better if the shirt matched the CD though =P

ok, i just downloaded "linkin park: songs from the underground EP", which was released, well.. at midnight this morning.. and it seems to be the REAL LPU8..

heres the track listing:

01 - Announcement Service Public 02:23

02 - Qwerty (Studio Version) 03:20

03 - And One 04:28

04 - Sold My Soul To Yo Mama 01:56

05 - Dedicated (Demo 1999) 03:10

06 - Hunger Strike 04:12

(Live From Projekt Revolution 2008)

07 - My December (Live 2008) 04:12

08 - Part Of Me 12:40

LINK REMOVED

This is worse than no CD at all.

After 7 years, I was actually hoping they would IMPROVE the package, and include either more tracks (like LPU 7) or even a DVD (of LPTV or something).

I'd expect the next step to be a price increase, which will fit in nicely with the Meet & Greet cutbacks and "joke" CD.