I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, this really pisses me off. LPU will go bankrupt, if this is serious. Wtf LP?

lp will go to bankrupt

what they smoked to do this songs, seriously, now i will not spent my money in this shit :angry:

i rather they release a small dvd with the music videos, than this shit, what they dont do more songs, everybody do bsides, red hot, britney, etc and lp not do this :angry:

so i will kill mike and sell his organs

at least he will have some worth :angry:

i hope this is a fake

but anyhow, i've listend to three songs on lphungary....

bubbles sounds like you took the inner thoughts of a three year old boy on strange drugs....

no laundry is real shit, really shit, and only 56 seconds long or something like that.... :((((((((((((

26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet is shit too....with a high computer voice

that can only be a JOKE, please help me... i'll kill myself, this is fucking bullshit....

you know, i was expecting a reanimation 2.0 or something like that, and now this???!!?

by the way, i looked to the bestbuy homepage and couldn't find the LPU8 package.... :s

i can't check if they really sell it, because of no bestbuy stores in austria.... :s

After looking at the tracklisting and knowing it's a joke CD, I honestly didn't mind, as long as it were GOOD jokes. That's what it's not.

I'm hoping this is someone impersonating Chesters voice, somehow. I've only heard Bubbles, No Laundry and 26 Letters, and I can tolerate 26L. Bubbles and NL are just... cringe!

Why are people freaking out about this? Sure, this may be a joke, but there are obviously TWO CD's in the first picture! I really think the other one's the real one, or at least it better be the real one.

i really hope thats the case

Why are people freaking out about this? Sure, this may be a joke, but there are obviously TWO CD's in the first picture! I really think the other one's the real one, or at least it better be the real one.

The OP already said that there was only one CD. The other thing is a sticker.

i still rather the live songs, than this shit, i hope this is fake

but if weren't lp is dead and gone :angry:

Me too :angry: :angry: :angry:

Live songs totally owns this shit... They could release european tour '08 and PR '08 - most exclusive songs like Reading My Eyes, A Place For My Head, We Made It, Bleed It Out w/ SDC...