I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get is how someone got a hold of this "LPU8" CD at a Best Buy. Since when are LPU cd's released in any way other than through the mail when an LPUer purchases another year's membership? I think it's complete bullshit and somebody's taking a joke way to far. Songs From The Underground is just now being released so you know LP wouldn't put brand new LPU tracks out in stores before the new year of LPU begins. I say in 2 days we'll know everything... LPU 8's year will begin and we'll have all our questions answered.

Uhh...someone's been living under a rock? Every LPU package since LPU6 has been sold through Best Buy.

The LPU8 website is up now, by the way.

Edited by Astat

i see many people mention the wizard songs, as far as i could figure it, it was a joke lyric on top of good sound, something like a test to hear how it sounds with lyric.

but anyway...

the fans wanted "The Wizard Song", they didnt want the whole cd of it. and at point when fans wanted "The Wizard Song" they were happy with lp material that was being released at that time, but now all bunch of 6 joke songs at terrible time, when fans havent heard new lp material for years, after bad successive releases of mtm and lpu7, and now lpu8. i think some fans would include jay-z collaboration also in this bad sequence, but at that time i was discovering rare lp material, and it didn't strike me in bad way, coz i had bunch of demos and rare songs to listen to all day long.

i was hoping it's a prank, and that real cd will come out on 5th. it's a big slap in a face, and great disappointment.

how much do we have to wait for new lp material? i dont know, but i'm not expecting anything from lp any more