I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

LPU CD info? Right here.

what you have is a shit.

cut the crap, i'm tired of this bullshit, that's not the real lpu8 cd. mike's quote is a total crap. this is all a big joke. not that it would be a big slap in a face for lp fans, but it's a bad joke now as it is.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you have is a shit.

cut the crap, i'm tired of this bullshit, that's not the real lpu8 cd. mike's quote is a total crap. this is all a big joke. not that it would be a big slap in a face for lp fans, but it's a bad joke now as it is.

Take a deep breath...

...Ready?

Its real. Sorry. I understand people are upset, but some of the reactions are a tad...dramatic?

On my hand, yeah I was expecting something different..and at first I was a little taken aback..

But take it for what it is, I think its very clear the band really meant no foul. It could have been worse, and honestly.. these songs are amusing for a good laugh.

Could it be better? I'm sure. But this is what it is, and I think its clear at least Mike knows what the fans think.

Edited by demoncarnotaur

I finally got the chance to hear "You Ain't Gotsta Gotsta" and "Da Bloos".

Actually they are better than I expected haha. It will be better if they are longer.

I think "No laundry" is the worst music wise but the others are quite funny.

I like "26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet".

So i have yet to post on this thread...

The ways i see it is:

If you're complaining about this then you aren't a true die-hard LP fan...yes i said it...and i expect to get a lot of crap about this but come on guys...You all are seriously complaining about this? This is awesome and you guys should be happy that you didn't get live songs... :blink:

i know it is kinda far fetched.....but do you think we will EVER hear any of these songs live??

lol

I think the only song that will be done live is 26 letters.............

I doubt it will happen. haha

Edited by chazmike

I personally think they'll give us this and then surprise us with another more "sane" CD in the package. Hopefully...

There's no other CD in the package. This is it. Please refer to the pictures in the first post, the comments by the op, and Mike Shinoda's first post that was copied here, and the second post he made in the LPU.

There's no other CD in the package. This is it. Please refer to the pictures in the first post, the comments by the op, and Mike Shinoda's first post that was copied here, and the second post he made in the LPU.

got it :) thanks...i haven't been on the computer much, mine's broken and i'm on my father's laptop currently...it's a hassle and I didn't really want to take the time to read over everything like I normally would. It was just a theory anyways.

I've heard some of the songs on YouTube and I don't know what I think yet...maybe they'll grow on me.

What I don't get is how someone got a hold of this "LPU8" CD at a Best Buy. Since when are LPU cd's released in any way other than through the mail when an LPUer purchases another year's membership? I think it's complete bullshit and somebody's taking a joke way to far. Songs From The Underground is just now being released so you know LP wouldn't put brand new LPU tracks out in stores before the new year of LPU begins. I say in 2 days we'll know everything... LPU 8's year will begin and we'll have all our questions answered.

What I don't get is how someone got a hold of this "LPU8" CD at a Best Buy. Since when are LPU cd's released in any way other than through the mail when an LPUer purchases another year's membership? I think it's complete bullshit and somebody's taking a joke way to far. Songs From The Underground is just now being released so you know LP wouldn't put brand new LPU tracks out in stores before the new year of LPU begins. I say in 2 days we'll know everything... LPU 8's year will begin and we'll have all our questions answered.

mikes all ready confirmed its the new lpu8

Edited by sian18

ever since lpu 6, they've been releasing the full package at best buy stores