I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

What is going on here?

How dare you LP!!!! Makes f****** great music, playing your ass of on the live shows and - oh my god! - you have fun in the studio and shared this on the LPU BONUS CD. How dare you!!!???

Yeah, let set them on fire and hang on the next tree.

Gosh! Some people act like little children who did not get the toys from Santa Claus. "Slapping the fans in the face.....f*** you for the fans". Do you really think they would do this to us for this reason?? NEVER!!!!! We want some special and unexpected. I do not know the songs. Maybe they are crap. But they are special at least and you can laugh about it. Ofcourse it would be nice to have some b-sides or demos. But there is absolut no reason to blame the guys like this. I am really ashamed. It is the f****** BONUS(!!!!!!!!!) CD.

We don't talk about the new album...

We should find an end of this blaming.

Im very sorry for my english....

Edited by Antje

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who cares, I just want to say this. The music - I liked it. I (unlike most people clearly) can take a bit of japery from LP and I think thumbs up to them for doing something totally unexpected and fun. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN. Can't stress that enough to you people. Some people have taken this music and have decided to leave the lpu next year and forget about what LP are saying, calling them liars and claiming you have been slapped in the face. Firstly, get a grip. Wake up and join everyone else in the real world where everything doesn't revolve around you. Secondly, I can't believe the tenacity of some of you. It's a bit of fun for gods sake! All of you are so unbelievably fickle it's unreal. LP can do no right unless they release the MTM B-Sides or anything. But wait, people hated MTM... so why do the B-Sides matter to you anyway? Prime example of what's going on here. Fed up of all this dis-loyalty.

smD

Thanks to wesleyhahn...lol

Ok, now I know some songs from LPU8.

Mike and Chaz were definitely on drugs. But you can hear they had so much fun the studio. And I like the idea to share this with the fans. These songs are not really good music but....very funny.... :))

by the way: nice 1. Advent to everyone...

Edited by Antje

...now, i can say one thing...

yesterday... or the day when the songs came out, i didn't like the songs...

but now i love them... because there are so funny and you can listen that mike and chester had having fun when they work on this...

and i'm very sad for the apologies of mike...!! :(

...i don't know...

(sorry for the english)

what went wrong with this cd is not the music. but every1's expectations for it. they were too high, and because of that mike and chester couldnt have fun and make some music. although you all complain about no demos, these could be some from the m2m sessions. so they may be demos. they are too short, they are funny, and very catchy. its sad mike had to apologize for having fun with the cd.

Why are people freaking out about this? Sure, this may be a joke, but there are obviously TWO CD's in the first picture! I really think the other one's the real one, or at least it better be the real one.

yeah I saw that thing, in a cd-cover-shape. I REALLY hope you're right!!

I really think that with the way some of the posts I've read with the reactions people have had, I really hope Mike did do it as a slap in the face - you need one.

Everyone was so dead-set against "We don't want live tracks", but didn't offer up any alternative. I thought about this a lot the other day, and I think that it could have been done better. However, I can say that because I've the LPU, I've had a wealth of exclusives, though maybe not in CD form.

I've had connections with people to find out about demos and b-sides I wouldn't have otherwise and hands down, the only reason I need is that thanks to an LPU presale, I got to sit the the 7th row (which was constructed in a way in which it was pretty much the 4th row).

Think over the good things you have. Maybe they fouled up a bit on this one, but they could have done a lot worse.

finally have listened the whole album, in good quality... no, it's not the main thing

all of negative replies, to my mind, are because of the simple fact, that this release is ONLY for LPU members, not for the "ordinary fans". there are some small funny studio demos, simply, you can hear how the band relax; it's only another add-on, maybe more important than t-shirt or sticker, but similarly to them. when you are joining the LPU, the fact that you are a "true" LP fan is much more important than you have a CD with some music on it. and, imo, band members should not react anyway to non-LPU fans' negative critic...

PS of course, i dont know what to say against critics of the LPU members :)

I'm glad the guys felt at ease enough with their fans to want to joke around with them. I especially love 26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet! Great beat, it's funny and fun to dance to. Now that would be a kicker to see them do it live! :lol: