I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have found one good thing about this

IT DOESNT HAVE ''LINKIN PARK'' in the cover.

ah.. but if u look on the back it says Linkin Park in all the copyrights.. then LPs site and LPUs site :D and it says Linkin Park on the CD too :D

Edited by ER0R34

Mike and Chester thought either:

A. Let's try something unique :D

OR

B. I know a way to trick all those people by thinking this is real :rolleyes:

OR

C. I wanna see all the people on LPLive RAAAAAAAAAGE on this new CD

OR

D. We both know we're gonna stop with the band, so we're gonna end it with an epic apocalypsiatic CD, all those people in the world can get all shit on their head, I don't fucking care.

A B C and D all seem likes reasonable reasons to y they did this.. :D

relax, guys, it's fake

try 2 use Winamp Autotagger ;) it says about Track 2:

The Goon Show - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles...

Album: You Have Deaded Me Again - The Spanish Suitcase

The Goon Show was a British radio comedy programme, originally produced and broadcast by the BBC Home Service from 1951 to 1960, with occasional repeats on the BBC Light Programme. The first series, broadcast between May and September 1951, was titled Crazy People; all subsequent series had the overall title The Goon Show.

© Wiki

Edited by kosyak

they kicked all of our asses by making such a non-sense record! and this is simply funny for me coz we're refering to such a huge band who normally just sells serious records and is known for perfectionsim! i love such things! nobody expects that!

most of you think what the heck? this is fucked up but they say 'hey, we have fun' whatever?!'

this record has no sense and everyone discusses it, i think they are watching what's going on right now and are laughin' the shit out of them!

musically not skillful or anything but funny

Mhh.. Maybe we should try to read between the lines...

Think about the contract with warner.

I think, that LP wants to come out of this contract as soon as possible. And I think that the contract is going to be over after X CDs. And I also think that EPs are counting as a full CD.

So they just release crap to get out of this contract. I mean they should have done much more with RtR.. And who need Songs From The Underground?

Maybe they can release through the LPU what they want... So this is maybe a hidden message to us :P

would be awesome, imagine they make a second fake and than one real cd with life tracks to get out of the contract and LPU9.0 will be a mini HD with all M2M demos or sth like that xD good idea to make us happy again ^^ just listened to bubbles and im still rofling

they kicked all of our asses by making such a non-sense record! and this is simply funny for me coz we're refering to such a huge band who normally just sells serious records and is known for perfectionsim! i love such things! nobody expects that!

most of you think what the heck? this is fucked up but they say 'hey, we have fun' whatever?!'

this record has no sense and everyone discusses it, i think they are watching what's going on right now and are laughin' the shit out of them!

musically not skillful or anything but funny

yea its all fun

but we're pissed cause they expect us to pay money for it, LPU aint cheap

and a lot of hype was created about this... expectations too high again

mike have talked a lot about the opportunity to leave warner

but i thought...coldplay wants to end the contract whit their major... but they release a lot of cd whit good songs... but this...

(sorry for my english...)