I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be honest I have not gotten a cd besides 2 and 4 that I really wanted. For the past few years I only buy the package an hour before LPU presales for tickets go on sale. Other than that I could not give a crap. I really want to buy this but just for the shirt. I can't believe what has been put on that cd. It really just makes me want to punch a wall to think of how much money I have provided from buying all of their items worth having and this is like a punch in the face. Do they think it's funny to record 6 minutes of CRAP and then sell it to their fans who pay hard earned money. We don't want just anything they took a crap on, so what makes this okay? And sure, they want out of their contract with Warner, but that is no excuse. They signed the contract, they wanted the money and publicity and they got it. HOW ABOUT BE A REAL BAND AND QUIT MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A DUMB ASS FOR BEING A FAN.

-hangs head in shame-

ok, i can kinda agree with u, but just the end part "-hangs head in shame-" is just really dumb, even thinking that, you shouldnt be a fan of LP

and we have 03.20)) i'm too sleepy and cant understand anything... - hope that tomorrow there will be links to remaining 2 songs ;)

3:20 huuuhm... so for you timeline it will be uploaded today... first place where i will find it is lphungary.com .....and then i will upload it on youtube

but the last song is not Lp right??? it looks like dance or techno... or something.. hm? :D

I think that was the point of the album, but Im not sure XP

I'm thinking it was. It's funny I like it. I have to say that I think this is better than live music. There are about a million live mp3s of every song LP plays live. It gets old.

This is a lot better IMO. We'll see how LP responds to all the negativity.

This is really Chester...my friend send the link to me, and i show to you...but just the keyword: write this to youtube.com

"Linkin Park - 26 Lettaz In Da Alphabet (voice pitch remade by linkingabo)"

This is really intresting...in this modification i heard Chester loud and clear...and sorry for my english...i never learn that. ;)

Mike on LPUMB

FROM MIKE: New LPU CD

I’m going to post something on my blog as soon as I can wrap my head around the stuff going on regarding the new LPU CD “MMM…Cookies.” This new LPU CD was intended to be something fun that we could all enjoy: a lighter CD of music, meant to be silly.

Although some people think the CD is great (I think it’s hilarious), I have read some comments on the LPUMB that said they felt like we were “slapping the fans in the face” with this CD. For any of you who think we “did this as a fuck you to the fans,” I can wholeheartedly assure you that there is absolutely no scenario where that would ever be the case. In our minds, you would laugh with us about this CD in the same way that you laugh with the funniest moments of LPTV or the “Frat Party” DVD. Some of you responded this way to the CD, and some did not.

I’ll address it later. But for now, I want to assure you that our only intention with the LPU CD, as with all our fan club endeavors, is to create a fan club that you can enjoy and is worth your time. If anyone was let down by the CD, I sincerely apologize.

-m