I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oks...in this case i agree with you!!!

But in the other post seemed that you wanted to say that even if the CD sucks we as true LP fans should accept it and be happy with it!

But if it wasn´t what you meant... then i´m sorry!

Oh, sorry too. I just re-read it, and it was pretty unclear. I was just thinking, like in MTM, how some people didn't actually listen to the albulm, but just saw the change. I know some people who were like that, but after actaully listening to it, some of them actaully like it. Of course, there still are those who plainly don't like it, but everyone's entitled to their own opinions. So, I was just stating, that if you think this sucks, that doesn't mean LP sucks, and if you think this rocks, you might still think LP sucks. Hope that's clear, I'm not the best at explaining, or working with words, no matter how hard I try. lol.

I just want to say that everyone should stop bitching about the new LPU8 CD. You were all so pissed off about two months ago about it prob having live tracks so Mike listened to you guys and decided to switch things up for you all!!!! Now you guys are complaining about something that was just supposed to give you all a laugh and show that they can do any style of music!! The band listened to you guys and you are pissed off that they listened!! Even one of my friends who doesn't exactly like Linkin Park but knows a bit about them and knows about the LPU from me, feels very annoyed at this. I don't mean to be rude, but there are way too many whiners on this topic rite now, if you don't like the album say you don't but don't start sending a bunch of hate mail!!!

I just want to say that everyone should stop bitching about the new LPU8 CD. You were all so pissed off about two months ago about it prob having live tracks so Mike listened to you guys and decided to switch things up for you all!!!! Now you guys are complaining about something that was just supposed to give you all a laugh and show that they can do any style of music!! The band listened to you guys and you are pissed off that they listened!! Even one of my friends who doesn't exactly like Linkin Park but knows a bit about them and knows about the LPU from me, feels very annoyed at this. I don't mean to be rude, but there are way too many whiners on this topic rite now, if you don't like the album say you don't but don't start sending a bunch of hate mail!!!

AMEN! ENCORE! XD

Mike had to of known this would have happened. I mean cmon, he's a smart guy. After the 7.0 CD sucked SO badly, we had such high expectations for this one. You release something like this and the entire community goes mad. I am still disappointed with this because I don't like the tracks at all.

You either need to put out a quality CD like 2.0/4.0 (actual remixes, b-sides, demos, GOOD live songs), or stop teasing the fans. Don't tell us you recorded 17 MTM songs. Don't put unreleased song clips on the DVD. Don't tell us there's more songs that are fully mixed and mastered and ready to go. If you do that, what do you expect us to want on the LPU CD that has had that same kind of shit in the past? I mean cmon, it's very obvious. If this was like the 3.0 CD then I'm sure a lot more would like it, but for the timing now, it's like we got 2 absolute bullshit releases in a row for the LPU, and a lot of people like me are absolutely fed up with it. I do not like this CD and it was a very stupid decision to release it right now. Will we ever get any fucking MTM b-sides? If they are so self-conscious about their music, then why the hell put something out like this? Come on LP. In fact, nevermind. This isn't even LP. This is 1/3 of LP. And it blows. I am disappointed. So what? I have a right to my opinion just like you do. I like Linkin Park for a reason, and that's the genre/sound of their music. Not something like this. I hate this CD.

Have you noticed anytime a new Linkin Park Cd/recording that is different that we have never heard of is released we all go batshit crazy. It's true.

Edit: I think my keyboard is haunted.

ROFLMAO! I dont kno why thats so funny... can u please explain why you think your keyboard is haunted... I dont get it.

bubbles? thats the name of the lpu8 song. well, i'm getting my copy of this tomorrow. so how would you rate it?just need 2 ppl for this.

EDIT: omfg, what if these ARE demos/b-sdies from m2m. i mean think about it, they arent very good, they have weird names (like the demos did suck as chunky monkey etc.) doubt it, but it COULD be possibility

Edited by Jug Of Water

bubbles? thats the name of the lpu8 song. well, i'm getting my copy of this tomorrow. so how would you rate it?just need 2 ppl for this.

EDIT: omfg, what if these ARE demos/b-sdies from m2m. i mean think about it, they arent very good, they have weird names (like the demos did suck as chunky monkey etc.) doubt it, but it COULD be possibility

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I kind of think so now. I dont think they were considering on putting it on the albulm, but I do think they could've been experimenting.

Mike had to of known this would have happened. I mean cmon, he's a smart guy. After the 7.0 CD sucked SO badly, we had such high expectations for this one. You release something like this and the entire community goes mad. I am still disappointed with this because I don't like the tracks at all.

You either need to put out a quality CD like 2.0/4.0 (actual remixes, b-sides, demos, GOOD live songs), or stop teasing the fans. Don't tell us you recorded 17 MTM songs. Don't put unreleased song clips on the DVD. Don't tell us there's more songs that are fully mixed and mastered and ready to go. If you do that, what do you expect us to want on the LPU CD that has had that same kind of shit in the past? I mean cmon, it's very obvious. If this was like the 3.0 CD then I'm sure a lot more would like it, but for the timing now, it's like we got 2 absolute bullshit releases in a row for the LPU, and a lot of people like me are absolutely fed up with it. I do not like this CD and it was a very stupid decision to release it right now. Will we ever get any fucking MTM b-sides? If they are so self-conscious about their music, then why the hell put something out like this? Come on LP. In fact, nevermind. This isn't even LP. This is 1/3 of LP. And it blows. I am disappointed. So what? I have a right to my opinion just like you do. I like Linkin Park for a reason, and that's the genre/sound of their music. Not something like this. I hate this CD.

nice, finally one good post

but lpu 7 was better than this 8, i wasn't expectin' much thing of 8, but at least some new intros, or outros in their studio songs, maybe remixes (but not bad remixes like the last of loatr) maybe one mini dvd with some videos/lptv

but not that shit which they done :(

I can't believe that those songs are going to be in the new LPU CD. All the songs are new.

Anyway the cover of it looks very funny and a little poor..

All the links were removed and there is no way I can download it and listen to it anymore....

Edited by lpthegiant

But i hate the fact that people think that a fan is someone who likes every crap a band make!!!

This is the best sentence i've read today... i second to that, we can see the good side of the things but we cant be stupids and tell 'oh it's lp so it's always nice'... crap, come on be critics but we real sense... you cant swallow every thing that they do or say

I read about 15 pages of this thread, bitching all the way, until I finally heard a couple of the songs. I still had hope on the way home from work that it wouldn't be so bad.

I just listened to "26 letters in the alphabet" and am pretty much fucking enraged at LP. My fault for high expectations, but this sucks. I really hope they let the fans know soon that there's basically a fake CD in the package. The online community is largely upset right now, but there's a lot of LPU members that won't find out until they play this bullshit CD for the first time. Dissapointing.

MMM...Cookies = LP are way too big if they can make this crap. I think they need to go bankrupt and start over.

I think we (or most of us) were expecting something better or actually, music by LINKIN PARK.

For me, it's not a shitty CD ., even if it's done just by Mike and Chester. What I really don't like is that they used lpu to release this stuff... ... I think if they would have released these songs in another way ... it would have been better and I think we all would have enjoyed them more than we are doing it right now.

Anyway ... I hope we can get some of real LINKIN PARK stuff soon...

Wow guys. way to tell them that they aren't allowed to have fun.

It's like, they decided to fool around and SHARE it with their fans only to recieve "OH MY GOD THIS IS SHIT WHER IS THE REAL STUFF".

Like, shut down much? Lighten up!

It's better than 6-10 Live songs we've heard SEVENTHOUSANDTIMES

Wow guys. way to tell them that they aren't allowed to have fun.

It's like, they decided to fool around and SHARE it with their fans only to recieve "OH MY GOD THIS IS SHIT WHER IS THE REAL STUFF".

Like, shut down much? Lighten up!

It's better than 6-10 Live songs we've heard SEVENTHOUSANDTIMES

The cd is one of the main selling points of the LPU package. Live songs even though many had them are still songs we know and love. This cd is there throw away fuck around wasting time tracks and ppl spend money they have saved or gotten as gifts. This really does feel like there are no one in LP or their management that care anymore. I am sorry to say I am one of them.

The cd is one of the main selling points of the LPU package. Live songs even though many had them are still songs we know and love. This cd is there throw away fuck around wasting time tracks and ppl spend money they have saved or gotten as gifts. This really does feel like there are no one in LP or their management that care anymore. I am sorry to say I am one of them.

True. The CD is a major selling point.

But it isn't the complete package. I agree that they could've done better, but i can't believe people are actually HATING on them for this! They could've done worse; they could've even removed the cd as a package item entirely!

If you don't want to buy it, fine. There are people that will :P .... And the package without a cd is still worth the price of the package.