I Have LPU8

demoncarnotaur

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everybody taking this so seriously? it's a joke! just take a step back and think about it... Would Linkin Park seriously write music like this for a real album? No. they would not.

just take a look at the album cover and title. does that really look serious to you? i mean seriously people, can't mike and chester have a sense of humor every once and a while?

(First off, I know this is kind of long, but please, read it all)

Wow... I can't believe you guys. I really feel bad for Mike. He and the rest of the band cares about their fans, and they were just trying to have fun with LPU 8. They didn't know you guys will feel so badly about it. I'm pretty sure they thought you'd see the humour in it, and just find it funny. And now, at his blog, he's recieving so much hate comments on it. You guys are taking this so seriously, and I thought you guys would be hardcore LP fans. Some of you are even giving up LP as a whole! Apparently, you guys don't appreciate LP's turn with this kind of stuff. Some of you don't like MTM, hate this, and probably will hate everything else LP will do. True LP fans are the ones that stay as proud members of LPU, and appreciate, or at see them through on their new turn, instead of despising change. Unfortunately, I'm too young to be a LPU member, but I swear, when I'm old enough (on my birthday), I will be. And, guys please, I'm feeling really bad for Mike. Remember sweet, old Mike, and understand that Mike would never do this to you, if he knew it would've affected you so much. I know you guys really don't like it, but instead of being so mean about it on his blog, try to be nicer about it, and go with a different approach, like "I'd really appreciate it if you put serious demos and stuff like that on LPU 9, instead. I didn't really like LPU 8 all that much. It was funny, but I'd like it to be more serious." (I didn't read a comment with a constructive appraoch like that, yet), instead of, "FUCK YOU! I WANNA KILL YOU ALL AND SELL YOUR ORGANS, SO THAT YOU WILL BE WORTH SOMETHIN', 'CAUSE LPU 8 SUCKED SO MUCH!" (I actually read a few comments with those hatred elements). Do you see the difference? It was really heart-broken to read comments like that on Mike's blog (even though I think I made the example above kind of funny), and reading it from Mike's perspective was even worse. If you are a true LP fan, then you would see them through, 'cause they're still Linkin Park. If you're not a true LP fan, then I'm sorry you feel that way, but I hope you to stick with them either way, because they truly are an amazing band.

EDIT: No, I don't mean that you have to like every LP thing out there, to be a LP fan, but I meant that if you think one thing they did sucked, then you shouldn't have to give up on LP as a whole, and just say "LP sucks". Same goes for vice versa. Really get to know them, before making a conclusion. And seriously? Some comments turn into rude, evil, mean ones, and some turn to threats. They're just over-the-top. Well, you probably won't see them here, now that moderaters are reviewing this whole thread.

Hi moderaters!

Edited by FMLPfan

Latest update from Mike posted above and in first post in this thread. Discuss...

Just a friendly reminder...please do not spam/flood this thread or any other. If you've posted your thoughts, then take it easy. Just because a new post is made doesn't mean you have to give your opinion on each little thing said. Please abide by this. Warnings will continue to be given for failure to abide by this.

(First off, I know this is kind of long, but please, read it all)

Wow... I can't believe you guys. I really feel bad for Mike. He and the rest of the band cares about their fans, and they were just trying to have fun with LPU 8. They didn't know you guys will feel so badly about it. I'm pretty sure they thought you'd see the humour in it, and just find it funny. And now, at his blog, he's recieving so much hate comments on it. You guys are taking this so seriously, and I thought you guys would be hardcore LP fans. Some of you are even giving up LP as a whole! Apparently, you guys don't appreciate LP's turn with this kind of stuff. Some of you don't like MTM, hate this, and probably will hate everything else LP will do. True hardcore LP fans are the ones that stay as proud members of LPU, and appreciate, or at least learn to appreciate their new turn, instead of despising change. Unfortunately, I'm too young to be a LPU member, but I swear, when I'm old enough (on my birthday), I will be. And, guys please, I'm feeling really bad for Mike. Remember sweet, old Mike, and understand that Mike would never do this to you, if he knew it would've affected you so much. I know you guys really don't like it, but instead of being so mean about it on his blog, try to be nicer about it, and go with a different aproach, like "I'd really appreciate it if you put serious demos and stuff like that on LPU 9, instead. I didn't really like LPU 8 all that much. It was funny, but I'd like it to be more serious.", instead of, "FUCK YOU! I WANNA KILL YOU ALL AND 'CAUSE LPU 8 SUCKED SO MUCH!". Do you see the difference? It was really heart-broken to read comments like that on Mike's blog, and reading it from Mike's perspective was even worse. If you are a true LP fan, then you would see them through, until they're old and retire. If you're not a true LP fan, then I'm sorry you feel that way, but I beg you to stick with them either way, because they truly are an amazing band.

some parts i agree... (about the way mike is probably feeling and etc)

But i hate the fact that people think that a fan is someone who likes every crap a band make!!!

ok southern, my image didnt work for some odd reason on 4shared. so here it is again on rapidshare. it's got a 10 download limit so anybody want to up to somewhere else feel free to

http://rapidshare.com/files/168402417/LPU8_logo.jpg.html

but it doesnt say lpu 8? its not december, and it's not possible.

EH, so you are saying that the mike is a lie?,

HE CONFIRMED IT!.

track 06 sounds like Chester.. >.<

any track could sound like anyone if you change the pitch and wish it to

I wish the shirt matched the color of the cd. We could find other LPU members in the pit much faster.

lol i agree that would be kick ass

OMG! you are so very cruel, lol

if the shirt DID match the cd, do u think ppl would wear it? XD

i would wear it every day... if i could

some parts i agree... (about the way mike is probably feeling and etc)

But i hate the fact that people think that a fan is someone who likes every crap a band make!!!

Well, I'm not saying every fan should like every thing of that band, but I dont think it's right to hate and give up on the whole band for this CD! Some people are actaully that pissed off about it, which just amazed me!

Well, I'm not saying every fan should like every thing of that band, but I dont think it's right to hate and give up on the whole band for this CD! Some people are actaully that pissed off about it, which just amazed me!

Oks...in this case i agree with you!!!

But in the other post seemed that you wanted to say that even if the CD sucks we as true LP fans should accept it and be happy with it!

But if it wasn´t what you meant... then i´m sorry!