It Leaked (ATS/LT/The Hunting Party)

Chesterchaz

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW. I have just finished listening to it for the second time. For me it is a masterpiece from begining to end (The messenger is out of this world, and I think it fits perfectly as the last song; simply because you don't expect it).

I am so proud of linkin park and of being one of their fans.

WOW. I have just finished listening to it for the second time. For me it is a masterpiece from begining to end (The messenger is out of this world, and I think it fits perfectly as the last song; simply because you don't expect it).

I am so proud of linkin park and of being one of their fans.

you nailed it.

I'm tired of hearing people say "I do not like", but if you don't like stop listening and let the others people be happy and enjoy this awesome album. and as Mike says in one line in "When They Come For Me": "I am not the fortune and the game or the same person telling you to forfeit the game" ;) :D LOL

Edited by Andros

I'm tired of hearing people say "I do not like", but if you don't like stop listening and let the others people be happy and enjoy this awesome album. and as Mike says in one line in "When They Come For Me": "I am not the fortune and the game or the same person telling you to forfeit the game" ;) :D

Well, I'm also tired of people saying the loved it. If you loved it just listen to it and stop preaching about it.

And I don't like not because it's not HT and Meteora.. I don't like it 'cause it's just plain mediocre.

I have absolutely no problem with LP changing their music. Damn, they can start writing classical music for all I care. If it's good I'll love it.. But this is not good..

I listened it two times

so my thought:

the interludes are rendundant for me :S

-burning in the skies:when mike sing I fell like iam flying with him and a country singer group and its not cool and this song is too poppy for me.but chaz quite good.i dont like it

-when they come for me:its like hands held high part 2 but worse,i hate the chorus and i need more chaz on this.the indian style outro reminds me arash.i dont like it

-robot boy:i feel like iam in avatar movie with the autotune chester and and it sound like a commercial or a soundtrack.i dont really like it.

-waiting for the end:the chorus is beautiful and mike has an intresting rap style on this like we are jamming with my homies and the guitaf part good to.i like it

-blackout:sounds amazing chester is insane on this and da rap style cool to but i dont understand mike part on this its not link on this second part could be an other song.i like it anyway

-wretches and kings:my favorite.it hard and hip hop style.mike great on this he got the right rhythm and chester good too but slim.

-iridescent:its like pop for me or sotd and i dont really like it now the outro sound like i singing in a church or in the clouds

-the catalyst:when i heard it on the bbc i dont like it but it kinda good.i like the synth part.and finally i like that song

-the messenger:usually i dont like acoustic songs but its beautiful.the ohhh part is amazing i wanna cry on this

i get insane because of this album so thx for Lp :S XD

i dont like mtm first time and my feelings are the same but now i love mtm hope i will love ats too

Quick question here. The only songs that I've heard in their entirety is The Catalyst, W&K, and Waiting For The End. I'm waiting another week to hear the rest. My question is which song had the guitar solo in it. Was it Iridescent or was it a different song? And is there more than one song with a guitar solo in it?

It's not what it was made out to be. It's got a guitar part with no vocals, buts it's more just like a bridge. Kinda disappointing.

Anyway, snippets DO NOT represent this album well at all, every single song is 1000's times better on the record.

I personally love this album, and Waiting For The End and When They Come For Me make me wanna spunk.

Awesome album once again by the best band on the planet.

Quick question here. The only songs that I've heard in their entirety is The Catalyst, W&K, and Waiting For The End. I'm waiting another week to hear the rest. My question is which song had the guitar solo in it. Was it Iridescent or was it a different song? And is there more than one song with a guitar solo in it?

Guitars!?

I love all the actual songs with vocals, but I don't care for the interludes at all. They flow well, yes, but I prefer actual songs to crickets chirping or speeches with robotic effects. When I have my playlist on random, the last thing I want to hear come up is something like "Empty Spaces", you know? I will probably do what I did with Reanimation: remove the interludes from my music library. The one exception is on "Wretches And Kings"... the speech at the beginning and end adds to the song perfectly, I actually love it. Overall though, this album is absolutely amazing! LP did not fail me, and I admit as one of those dreaded "old school HT fans", I was very skeptical at first. ;)

I am in love with Chester's vocals on The Messenger... so glad they opted for an acoustic track.

Once again, there is guitar in the majority of the songs on this record. <_<

seriously! haha

but yeah. almost done with my first listen, and i personally love it. some awesome stuff.

Edited by McArt

"If you don't like A Thousand Suns, you don't have Soul"

Awesome sentence! I agree 100% with this ;]

Was my sentence, thank you man...

----

Beyond the Music on the Album, i think the Album is a rest for the the Chester's Voice...

Beyond the Music on the Album, i think the Album gives more time for the Mike's Voice, that gives more time to the live shows...

The interludes are perfect to play Live, so the Live shows now will be around the 2 hrs, with a best performance by Chester because the songs of ATS are more easy to his voice...

that is what i thought... About ATS mixed with the other Albums in a Live Show...