Catalyst Pre-Order Release Info

Narc85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i contacted a german radio broadcast station called "n-joy radio", they wrote me, that they will air the song at 8:30 pm (german time)

webstream you can find here

Edited by Numb

I can see myself sitting at the computer all day waiting for this.

i can see myself being in class, going out to lunch with my dad, doing laundry than seeing if the catalyst is online around 4 pm if not NAPTIMEE

yeah didnt think 8am sounded right for Aus, well least im not gunna miss the bus but it was the same time i was up to listen to New Divide :D not long now XD

8am is when the mp3 is being emailed to us apparently ;)

ESPN have stated on their website that they will feature the television premier of Linkin Park's new single "The Catalyst" during their coverage of The X Games 16, which run from July 29th - August 1st in Los Angeles, Calif. This would mean the single will air before it's August 2nd release date in some shape or form.

Source:LPA

Can someone explain please ? it is 2 august , but still we have to wait for BBC 1

ESPN have stated on their website that they will feature the television premier of Linkin Park's new single "The Catalyst" during their coverage of The X Games 16, which run from July 29th - August 1st in Los Angeles, Calif. This would mean the single will air before it's August 2nd release date in some shape or form.

Source:LPA

Can someone explain please ? it is 2 august , but still we have to wait for BBC 1

Oh gosh... stop doing this.. there played some instrumental clip of The Catalyst.. that's all! It's really annoying for me reading posts like this

yeah yeah ok srry for being lame MASTER YODA !

Where it says i can't ask because i haven't seen someone explaining it

or should i read all the posts of everyone going trough all the forum just to answer my question

since when is annoying to ask people and who are you to judge me just because i ask ?

if you feel annoyed don't answer me just ignore me ok ?

yeah yeah ok srry for being lame MASTER YODA !

Where it says i can't ask because i haven't seen someone explaining it

or should i read all the posts of everyone going trough all the forum just to answer my question

since when is annoying to ask people and who are you to judge me just because i ask ?

if you feel annoyed don't answer me just ignore me ok ?

+1