Catalyst Pre-Order Release Info

Narc85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone from the aussie wing of the record label manages that facebook page i believe. there's also a full screenshot of the page on lpassociation in the thread about the same topic.

like you, i also hope it's BS - i've had 'the catalyst' written on my wall planner at work (yes, i know, lol) for august 2 - which was very promptly scrubbed off this morning ;)

now, YOU sir, are a man with his priorities straight!!

Not sure if anyone cares to know right now, what with The Catalyst release hype, but I stumbled on the CLEAN version of ATS on the Canadian iTunes store. The following songs had "clean" labels beside them:

When They Come for Me

Blackout

I think we can now assume that these are the only 2 tracks that contain swears on them.

If this news is old, then I'm just slow on the ball lol.

very good catch. I've been curious on this topic. I appreciate your research thanks a ton!

now, YOU sir, are a man with his priorities straight!!

lol! tell me about it... my work wall planner is actually my social calendar... hardly anything work-related goes onto it :) people come into my office all the time and have a laugh about it :P

Guys the iTunes store updates at midnight EST. Not PST. This isn't like the MoH trailer.

If it wasn't out 3 hours ago, and it wasn't, then it probably won't be out until this afternoon.

And woo! 1,000 posts. I <3 LPL.

Edited by Xero21

Guys the iTunes store updates at midnight EST. Not PST. This isn't like the MoH trailer.

If it wasn't out 3 hours ago, and it wasn't, then it probably won't be out until this afternoon.

And woo! 1,000 posts. I <3 LPL.

Now I can congratulate you! CONGRATULATIONS YOUR OVER 1000th POST (OVER 9000). YAY

Monday, August 2, 2010 at 7:02:51 PM Sydney time

when was supposed to hear first the Catalyst - 7:30 PM ? or i am mistaken ?

BBC Radio 1 in the UK. Tune in at 19:00GMT / 11:00PST / 14:00EST to listen.

LPA source

for those of you who will ask "i live in India , Germany, e.t.c - when should i start listening to BBC radio " here is an explanation about time zones

EST - European Summer Time

PST - Pacific Standard Time

GMT - Greenwich Mean Time

You can check your country time zone here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Edited by Chester_LP

So...only a few hours left before we get The catalyst...Now I'm proud for not having listened to all the snippets who have surfaced recently. I don't know anything about the song, except for what concerns the contest stems. :)

Oh, and by the way...News are predicting traffic jams on LPL today, CIA administrators are in full red alert, so be carefull and don't transport illegal passagiers. That was the advice of the day and we're august the 2nd, 2010. Good morning people.

Got this from LPA

AUG 02

11 AM: Vancouver, Washington state, Portland, Las Vegas, California, Baja California

12 PM: Alberta, Colorado, Arizona, Chihuahua, Sonora

1 PM: Manitoba, Illinois, Dallas, Houston, Mexico City, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica

2 PM: Toronto, Montreal, Boston, New York, Georgia, Miami, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Panama, Colombia, Continental Ecuador, Peru

3 PM: Nova Scotia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Amazonas, Bolivia, Continental Chile, Paraguay

4 PM: Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Argentina, Uruguay, Nuuk

7 PM: Iceland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Continental Portugal, Morocco, Senegal, Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire

8 PM: Albania, Slovenia, Macedonia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Metropolitan France, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, European Spain, Italy, Croatia, Serbia, Tunisia, Algeria, Nigeria, Cameroon, Angola, Kinshasa

9 PM: Finland, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Libya, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa

10 PM: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Samara, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Madagascar

AUG 03

3 AM: Irkutsk, Ulan Bator, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Perth

5 AM: Primorsky, Sydney, Victoria

Edited by Jesper