Narc85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats 11pm here tommorow night.

I love it when we are promised stuff ' early '

Saying that I had a feeling we would get it late, even though it said it would be released Aug 2nd, just like New Divide last year its pushed till the end of the day as per usual.

we won't get it earlier then radio stations... in central europe it will be sent at 21:00 and worldwide premiere of the single in our radios is 20:30.. so I'm a little disappointed

That means 3pm for me. When they said "get it early" I expected to get it over the weekend, honestly. Oh well, I guess saying that was a good way to get people to pre-order from them versus best buy or the like.

I'm not sure weather to cancel my pre-order or not ? lets face it, the song will be out by then or atleast ripped from something, which will tide us over for a few hours before official release.

I could do with the money atm anyway, so I'm not sure. Unless they only charge when they ship ATS.

When I click on the link it just takes me to my Facebook page.

So what time would this mean the song is being sent for people in the U.S. EST?

3PM for those in the EST time zone.

This sucks. I knew deep inside that it would be something like this, but I was really hoping to get it today. I'm trying not to hear any leaks, but it'll be all over the internet by then. -_-

This is kind of fucked up.

Honestly the band would almost be better off leaking The Catalyst themselves at this point. All of the audio stems, remixes, 30 second previews, the chopped up 4 minute version of the song, and now this clusterfuck have completely ruined the experience of getting a new single from LP.

This is kind of fucked up.

Honestly the band would almost be better off leaking The Catalyst themselves at this point. All of the audio stems, remixes, 30 second previews, the chopped up 4 minute version of the song, and now this clusterfuck have completely ruined the experience of getting a new single from LP.

i remember WID and the video coming out the same day and being online when i woke up. Good times.. woow 3 years ago time flies