Catalyst Pre-Order Release Info

Narc85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, does nobody find it a bit suspicious that this news was reported on "Linkin Park Australia" and no other official Linkin Park website? Not Linkinpark.com, mikeshinoda.com, LP or Mike's twitter or even Linkin Park's official Facebook page?

The news just doesn't make sense. Logically and grammatically it does not make sense.

How is the single going to be out at midnight on iTunes? People who pre-ordered are supposed to get their's FIRST. So that means that this thing about 2pm (Central time) being the release time is a lie, or iTunes is going to release the single later.

However if the single is released on iTunes first, I'm going to be a bit peeved.

its 9am in sidney , where the fuck is the song.

It's 9 am in Sidney....on Monday...the song is apparently being released on Tuesday as the Linkin Park Australia post says. I still say the post is fake and non-official. I mean come on, if LP had news to give...why not Twitter, Myspace, LinkinPark.com, or LP's official facebook group that the WORLD can see?

Edited by Linkin6788

The song is amazing, clearly. My one problem with it atm is that it seems to be more repetitive than usual, probably because of all the clips we've heard, which is again our own personal fault for not resisting. Haha.

The song is amazing, clearly. My one problem with it atm is that it seems to be more repetitive than usual, probably because of all the clips we've heard, which is again our own personal fault for not resisting. Haha.

This.

Well...it's time for the leak..

the only thing that makes me think this post from the LP australia facebook page is at least sort of legit, is that they had previously posted something about not knowing when the MP3s will be distributed, but that they would be trying to find out for everyone... so unless they just dangled a bit of false info because they couldn't find out (which would be incredibly stupid)... then i guess that is when we'll be getting it :(

wonder if it will hit itunes first? have to admit, my first thought was *don't new songs/albums usually release at midnight on itunes?*